I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

He should've handed her over to the authorities and romance should've been with kouhai, but there's still hope. Also hopefully author won't ruin Yuzuha's character by some asspull later on.

If you incels hate stories and characters in them that have sex then why read said stories in the first place? To feel morally superior over a subjective value? Pathetic, you remind me of stereotypical otaku that go ballistic if they find out their favorite idol has a boyfriend. Just gtfo.

This is so wholesome. In an earlier chapter's comments someone likened Sayu to a "pet". I don't think thats completely wrong either but I'm glad to see she's getting some small control of herself.

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting her to attend the highschool around his place and get some school action going on in the story.

Aggregator gang
Chapter 9 hit really close to home for me I was actually crying I didn't expect that from this manga but its just got to me. I'm turning 17 in June once that happens my mom might actually kick me out (we don't have a good relationship) I'm so scared every day it gets closer. Anyway yeah chapter 9 man its got me where it hurts. Thx for the translation!

Last chapter ninjas were cutting onions i swear. I perfectly understood both sides, even if there's so many people that don't. I can tell there's gonna be alot of pain ahead but like he said in the last chapter, she provides meaning to his life thats not sex - a companion closer than a roommate, but not quite a lover or an adopted child. He provides her the wholesome platonic love and support she's needed. He needed her because he was just a workaholic that had accepted a fate of a single salary man and she provided him a world where there was more than that. When she wasn't there I felt his terror, I felt every scene.

I worry about netorare and rape but given her past, there's not alot he can do. Even if I say he should buy her a stun gun, I don't know if she's emotionally strong enough to use it let alone if its legal in Japan.

Also, not banging her doesn't make him a loser or pathetic, in fact it's the opposite. If he slept with her he'd just be hurting her growth from her old toxic mindset of trading sex for support. Its not like other MCs who couldn't do the deed even if the girl would be killed if he didn't, he's doing the right thing. Now, the deal with his junior I don't get, I don't get how he's so dense with her feelings. That's my only complaint.

Ps. If you respond to me pls @ me, I ever check any comments I drop.

@Opticalwinter I agree. The toxic mindset that grew up with her (thanks to her abusers as well) must leave. She gained that because of her experiences, and yet when she saw someone different, she gets confused. I'm happy that it was settled in the last chapter. It was very wholesome.

8zgosr.png

irev5y.png

from last chap but comments got locked

ce08ij.png

I swear this looks like someone as well, but I just can't quite put my finger on it

Tbh I want the kouhai route rather than sayu route. Sayu is most likely confused caused its first time for her to receive that kindness. While the kouhai, is the one who is better and really a wife material for me. The senpai route can go home. I hope this wont end in a cliche ending where he choose sayu.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to get the feeling that this girl is lying about her age, and she is probably 18 or something, and is getting away with it because she still looks young... and just keeps the JK uniform so guys will look after her.

for fuck sake man reading the comments from the last chapter made me loose faith in humanity
Ironic.

Users who are viewing this thread