I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@noguza i think bcs the boss is the type of woman who want their man keep pursuing her to make it looks like shes a high land flower that he has to get in hard ordeal like being rejected once or twice.

honestly i hate this kind of woman, she actually might be dont mind with him but keeping men on bay like a secondary option stuffs. this kind of woman gonna have various high expectation on the guy once they are married which making the marriage life like a shit

Oh I can still leave a word ? Okay good.

Glad to see Yoshida explain all of it to kouhai. But, I'm worried that kouhai will take an annoying route to take over Yoshida. I hope, instead, she took safer route, so chance to be the one is still high.

About Sayu, I think the only way to reduce this hate wave around her is to explain her background story. What, why, how she runaway from her house. That's the point.

Contributor
@Darklight99

Don't worry, the story stay good, except only one part
with the boss and her relationship with MC

This part will probably trigger a lot of people here if the story stay the same (the manga changed some events a bit).

Aggregator gang
@Siquall you can't blame the guy for choosing her even though he knows she has a shit personality. It was his long time work crush. It is at least understandable.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be a lot of problem,

Getting a job while staying with a random adult man, and doesnt have any guardian present because running away from her house

Lots of trouble for the mc

Dex-chan lover
@Miros she was forced to do that because of the people that gave her shelters, getting taken advantage that she is just a high school girl or else the person just beat the shit out of her and kick her out. Desperate time calls for desperate measure.

Sayu?
84T8Ipe.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow I'm surprised the comments aren't locked yet. Wonder how long it's gonna take this time.

@Crash21 one time? maybe , multiple times with multiple men for 8 months i doubt

expecially if you paid attention the way she behaved in the couple first chapters she was the one trying to "seduce" the MC not the other way around

I'm not saying she enjoyed, but she indeed did took advantage of her body

And i'm sorry but she is way too dumb for letting herself in that situation, expecially knowing her family background, i really can't feel much compassion towards her

Dex-chan lover
@Miros you are partially right regarding the part where sayu tried to seduce MC. It was mainly due to the fact that all men that treat her in the past were after her body. Therefore, she was like "ah shit, here we go again" to MC thinking MC would penetrate her as a payment for shelter.

Thankfully MC is one of "responsible" adult and did not take the seduce because she is still a minor. Lets be real, she is still a teenager, in no other way she is smart when planning to run away from home, emotion get in her thinking.

Maybe it is hard for you to show empathy to people in sayu situation. I have a friend that ran away from home(minus the prostitution part) because of the parents were a troublesome to him, so I can understand the hardship sayu going thru.

Good to know the used-good is going back to her roots of being a public toilet. You know what they say, can't teach old dog new tricks. This cum dump is always in heat. MC, please don't be a cuck and save her. It's already cringe enough that he lets a used-good roam free in his house. Please don't don your white knight armour this time.

T/N: Its rude to talk loudly on trains in japan.

Its rude to talk loudly on trains anywhere. Difference in japan is I wouldn't even talk at anything above the barest whisper. In my country I might quietly take a phone call if the train is empty - def wouldn't do so on peak hour when the train is fully packed.

also ITT - no witty comment, i just hate everyone here. fuck all you weebs.

Users who are viewing this thread