I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Siquall well here i go doing some devil advocate

For my understand of the whole "used good" scenario ,people don't have a problem with her not being virgin (tomboy/boss aren't virgins and nobody gives a shit) , the real problem is that she prostituted herself for multiple man multiple times for no reason

you guys who look at her as if shes disgusting used goods or prostitutes can double check yourself if you are a human 100% without any disgusting sides and mistakes.

every human has disgusting sides from their mistakes no matter how look pure they are. its just not shown yet to you. yes, including your favourite 3D idols

so get over with all used good and prostitutes bullshits

Dex-chan lover
>People calling me dumb asshole: I sleep
>People calling Sayu a prostitute: I triggered

Lmao these toxic comments about sayu... You guys must be REALLY lucky to have the privilege to say these things...

As for people who said she prostituted herself, hasn't it been said that it went like
She ran away -> she wanted to stay at someone's place -> she'd do anything -> she was made advantage of. Why didn't she just refuse? She's a highschooler and her state of mind isn't normal. Put that together, and she can't really fight back against the adults, you know. Well actually she could, but then this story won't exist :p

If anything the ones who are shitty are Every. Single. One. Of. Those. ****Ers who made advantage of her before she met our MC

As to why why it didnt occur to her to just stay at a woman's place... probably because she doesn't really want to stay for free? My guess is as good as yours

@Crash21 well...she engaged in sexual activities for payment ,that is pretty much the definition of a prostitute 🤔

Lol im just dropping a comment before the incels get the comments blocked again.
Nice chapter like always, this one felt chill. thanks translation team.

Sayu's gonna end up with MC, I still am curious of why the Boss turned him down.

@Sakuratea I thought she meant it at first but later on she gets overly curious about MC getting over being shot down so I think that she said she has a bf as an excuse so MC would give up on her.

@noguza
Yes , she does indeed love the MC , but invented the "i have a boyfriend " thing because she was afraid of having a releationship

Double-page supporter
@noguza
oh yeah, i reread it and in ch3 she was miffed that mc was chummy with the junior. totally her fault though. lol
@Miros
this is the problem with cakes and why they will always lose to JK

Double-page supporter
Sucks that this apparently goes to shit later on, this is kind of nice as it is. What are the odds that like 20 people were wrong on the spoilers. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread