I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@tumbuang > One that will definitely happen is Sayu meeting one of the men that took advantage of her, probably one customer or another employee in her new workplace.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also in the agreement that we need a 4th girl, none of the 3 girls atm are interesting at all,

1. The boss already dumped his ass for some petty reason
2. Highschool girl is sort of depressing with her past life style and her self esteem too aka she needs a lot of work
3. Coworker is probably the only one who imo should have a chance but she's just really uninteresting for some reason

If only we had a 4th girl who had a really nice trait/quirk or a fusion of the best things from the other 3 girls LMAO

@Siquall right? This is the sad facet of every nerd culture: a bunch of guys that are socially inept, and don't actually know how the world actually works.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually liking this story...?

I don't understand at all the chief, though. She knew MC likes her and rejected him, then after he forgets about her she's jealous and disappears from the manga?

I'm cheering for the kouhai for once e.e

G-P

Dex-chan lover
She didn't want to be a JK so she became a prostitute. This lass better provide an actual reason for abandoning her home, parents, friends and whatever else she had before this. Otherwise she would've been better off in other manga. Like Gal Cleaning or something.

Dex-chan lover
Story needs to get back to the female boss. That's where the spicy drama is (I think). Kinda tired seeing Sayu all the time lol. Also it's kinda heading towards the pedo route now. He's thinking about her in her undies, but I really hope the author don't make them have sex or something. MC should go for boss or junior at work, really.

I'm glad his co-worker understood the situation, but that comment was out of line. Not sure why she has to ask about a job.

Users who are viewing this thread