I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@Bufuman "G-guys.. I'm not a virgin.. I swear, I wouldn't mind putting my dick in any girl, even if she was a slut, that's how desperate not-virgin I am. D-did you believe me now?"

Double-page supporter
male mc a virgin = lol he is a loser, beta cuck
female mc not a virgin = THOT, slut etc..

damn this community really sucks.
i know you guys just bunch of asshole virgin who desperately want to get sex in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
@onionskins it's not just this community. Its society as a whole that nurtured this kind of mindset.
Man that fucks a lot= alpha male
Woman that fucks a lot= slut.

Virgin male= loser
Virgin female= holy saint

The double standards are everywhere. Better to not get too think of it too much

Dex-chan lover
A key that can open multiple locks is a master key, a lock than can be opened by multiple keys is a useless lock.

Let's be honest , the chances of a woman you like being a virgin is as small as the chances of jesus coming back to save us.

@AlmaStock Yeah if you wanted a virgin you should have gotten her while you where in highschool. Like we are 5 kids in my family nobody was a virgin at 15.

This isn't even a matter of if she's a virgin or not. This girl has presumably given sex to people in exchange for room and board. That's literally prostitution (sexual favors in exchange for payment, which in this case, is a bed for the night). This girl is a straight up prostitute.

Group Leader
That's an over-dramatic way of thinking but I couldn't really blame her for what she had to went through.

Damn, don't make Sayu cry anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I thought her pain was conveyed beautifully in this chapter. Even I was starting to get depressed reading her back story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread