I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... I hate both these girls.
This really is a "least of 3 evils" situation.

The aggressively flirty kouhai is deliberately playing up her own incompetence to get attention, which is unspeakably obnoxious behaviour. Plus she acts like she is entitled to protag, getting angry at him at the suggestion he might show interest in anyone else. She has basically nothing going for her in any case. What she needs is a restraining order. Or at least the protag needs to tell her in no uncertain terms to fuck off.

The JK is an absolute mess of baggage. And while I wouldn't speak against doing the charitable thing and helping her, she is just causing more stress and trouble by running away from the one guy trying to help her. She is just an underage can of trouble and drama.

And the boss is the least bad of the 3 options. She is super attractive for a nudeface, makes the most money, protag already likes her, and her only other major flaw is that she lied about having a boyfriend. However her actions since then made it quite clear that she was just evading and she is definitely interested in the protag... so she remains his best route (even if she can't be trusted to be honest).

Users who are viewing this thread