I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Is it just me or is Yoshida a frigging idiot? He is telling everyone about Sayu's situation. It won't be long till everyone knows she is a runaway.

Double-page supporter
while her questions make sense, she sound like she's attacking the girl at the same time

Lmao, even a highschooler can tell that she's shady on first glance, this stupid MC is seriously blinded by lust. Yes lust, because I'm 90% sure what he's feeling isn't love LOL

Jeez at least I ask a new person if they like bionicles before I choose to expose myself more to them. If it is a no, then I will never tell them anything.

Fed-Kun's army
MC isn't even in (romantic)love with Gotou, the themes of love vs lust or even, the different types of classical love, are spelled out really well in this so I hope nothing stupid happens.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I think it's lust. You really never told us why you liked her in the first place. Whenever she's the topic, all you think about is how hot she is and her body while emitting so much sex appeal.

Also, ain't this moving too quickly? It's only volume 2 yet he already has his own harem so it's kinda hard to imagine how much their affection grew throughout all this.

I think Gotou ask the logical question. She's right, as someone who liked him, as a friend. Sayu can't stay forever and Gotou just asked something that would've asked for anyone who has an adult way of thinking.

Double-page supporter
Yeah Boss Girl Gotou is seeming more like Mami-Chan by the minute, though so far it's only hinting at the possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread