I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dump both and go for the younger coworker, she's obviously better and not shady in any way. Guys getting older, time to stop playing around and get serious at taking care of himself first and not others or his work.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I don't trust her
this conversation has merit if we apply it to the real world.
A minor living in with an adult who's not her legal guardian/family member is illegal and especially not safe for a child
(yes we know MC is a great guy, but let's say you didn't know the MC at all, I'm sure he would have been cancelled immediately for "grooming" or something of the like)

The manager is actually in the right for asking her about her situation and how long she plans to keep up this runaway bit.
Regardless of motives, the safety of the minor is always the priority especially in a situation where they live apart from family with a stranger.
Gotou raised my respect for her with this chapter.

It doesn't even matter if you're a good person with genuine intentions these days. In western society, just one word from a woman and he'd already be fired, imprisoned, or on the way to self-deletion.

Double-page supporter
even if I hate to say it, @Opticalwinter is absolutely right here. she's the only girl so far that isn't messy, so to speak. there's complications if he ends up with sayu and seems like bossman just wants to play with mc. better to go with mami chan

Damn, translator really takin a stance on virgins. Bein a virgin don't make the tits any bigger.

I mean milf lady’s conversation felt like an important one so I’ll commend her on that as a manga reader, but as a man GET THE FUCK OUT HIS HOUSE CAUSIN PROBLEMS AND SHIT WIT HIS LIL SISTER sketchy ass big titty lady

i understand how the readers aren't feelings well about what she said but let's be real here what she said it's what any normal adult who heard the story would say, while she works and live with him she can make money enough for a month or two in a hotel or rent a room as we have seen she can cook well and do good with shores from anyone else side she's a kid who using his good side to escape responsabilities

Dex-chan lover
That girl in the flashback had glasses and freckles.
This is who I want to know more about.
But so far as this train-wreck of a present situation goes, I'm on Gotou's side. Let the commenters burn in their infantile fury.

Users who are viewing this thread