I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
@Siquall man r u stupid, kouhai girl knew that MC like Gotou, if u knew that ur crush like somebody else, would u confess to her knowing that she/he will reject u anyway? Obviously not, because it's stupid thing to do, u would wait for him/her to lose interest in that person and then confess man.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how this manga develops a character who seems like she's doing things out of jealousy, to an adult that doesn't want others to experience the same regrets she had felt.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 No, she merely told Sayu that the current situation can't go on forward and could destroy Yoshida if the worst comes to the worst. Plus Sayu herself, for her own sake, needs to sort out her life and decide how to overcome her past and head for a decent future. She can't really comment on Sayu's real problem anyway since Sayu would rather not talk about it. There was nothing fundamentally wrong about what Gotou said, but who knows what her real motives were, seeing how she doesn't actually give a shit about Yoshida's feelings.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't matter what you do you still be a high school student"
Not true... There are multiple jobs one can take that would take precedence on being a high school and not going to school do null that title...

The whole "Intuition" thing is BS honestly. Had she not rejected him at that time he probably wouldn't have met Sayu like he did. This chapter hasnt changed the way I see Gotou at all. If anyhting I actually dislike her even more now. If she really did "like him" she wouldnt be playing with his feelings

Fed-Kun's army
@flxsemi This is no development, this is bullshit. It's still clear af that she's doing it out of jealousy, the part about "always getting what she wants" makes it that clear. She still a thot and she still deserves hate.

Fed-Kun's army
the amount of people thinking this is good writing is saddening, the characters have so much flaws

Double-page supporter
Bruh, everyone is simping to this used good girl when the virgin onee-san making good and mature statements.

yes.. i'm simping to this big personality virgin bitch too.

Dex-chan lover
Gotou--san, great job with Sayu. Everything else: fuck off forever, even tho you are the smexiest.

Kouhai whatever your name is I forgot; Overdramatic much?

MC tell her: She wanted to talk with Sayu so of course she is at my apartment, why are you being hysterical.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
yeah, you do have a point there

thn we have to aim for Harem Routes in the future spin-off chapter (in the nhentai, obviously)

Double-page supporter
That gag at the end makes no sense because it was heavily implied and shown that Sayu had sex with some men in order to stay with them.

Aggregator gang
I'm actually just enjoying that people are getting mad over the simplest things. None of the girls are really interesting and you go with whatever you feel like. The only thing that bothers is Goto acting all high and mighty but from what it seems she had a past just as tarnished as Sayu...
The Kouhai is just there to feel the gap because she doesn't have any chance against the other girls, so the best it's to play the waiting game and see if Goto and Sayu "kill" themselves in the love dispute.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for the next chapter. What did the MC say to make his kouhai freak out like that?🤔
Found no hints on the previous chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread