I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

if this series sincerely goes for the "grooming is okay sometimes actually!" ending after every chapter has been women meeting MC and repeatedly asking "are you a scumfuck groomer piece of shit or are you sleeping with her already?" and he replies "No The Fuck I Am Not"...

0/10.

Honestly, it's pretty clear the this is going towards the Sayu route, despite it being the far stupider and creepy ending.

Honestly, I expected more people to reverse their opinion on Gotou after this chapter seeing how she is acting like a responsible adult and is actually fairly supportive and kind, but there I go expecting anything out of a comment section where the average age seems to be 14 and the average IQ seems to be not much higher.

Contributor
if this series sincerely goes for the "grooming is okay sometimes actually!"
Explain to me how it can be "grooming" when the girl is already 16 y old, at the age she can already marry someone ?

And well, if you expect another end except the Sayu end with a title like that, you should just stop reading right now.
It's like people who read 29 to JK and expect the main character to not end with the JK, what a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Projecting real life ethics, morals and insecurities into a work of fiction, slut shaming a drawing, making conclusions while the source material itself is still ongoing and insulting those with a different opinion... Typical post-2018 Mangadex comments section...

I have ridden the carousel and now I'm ready, ready to settle down and start my best life.

Dex-chan lover
hmm well i guess that was wholesome. rlly hope there isn't some sort of double meaning that i'm not seeing

edit: ok I should rlly stop commenting before i finish reading the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
When you're engaging hostiles but a third army swoops in your castle while you're away...

dam, totally forgot about the kouhai.

Contributor
Gotou is not just any hoe. She is a 90% broken wooden hoe.

Dex-chan lover
If what she's running from just turn out to be rich girl problems I'm gonna keep reading and die mad about it.

Dex-chan lover
This really is another one of those manga where the author makes all the characters conveniently retarded to make the plot work the way that it does.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, this went from cute wholesome manga with some dark undertones to serious melodrama with definite dark themes. I don’t think I can take this anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I'd enjoy this manga more if it weren't for the unreasonable people in this comment section, I swear for the past few chapters people are way too biased about their ships and such.

it's like people forgot how society works, especially japanese society, sayu being a runaway will undeniably cause problems, gotou made sure she understood that implications and even encouraged and helped her mental state, something I often don't see in this type of genre, the only loose end here is the kouhai, well atm anyway.

anyway, can we all calm down and just read?

Double-page supporter
i want to know what happens next, but at the same time the plot is getting darker and irritative...

I really don't know whether this manga wants us to hate or like their characters... and not in a good way either.

Users who are viewing this thread