I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I retract my comment from last chapter, maybe Gotou-san is a good person after all.

If only gotou-san agreed to come to his place that night, he will never let sayu-chan stay at his place. So, seriously gotou-san, your intuition is wrong

Dex-chan lover
While I heavily disagree with the way Gotou went about things before(Especially with the way she turned down the mc before), I will give her credit for asking the right questions here

@OnlyHereToRead I read this for the emotions and connections. I normally would've dropped something like this if Sayuri was just a shallow user or the mc was abusing her but its a very complex (relationship, socially) story. My only problem with it is the MC who is actually shallow, he just is written as a kind man but does not direct the flow of his life truly, the women around him are doing so more than he is. He needs to gain self direction and goals and drive . Right now he's simply a backseat driver in his own life and its frustrating. I also find the pace kinda slow.

In the end, right now the answer is very simple. He is getting older and needs to find a partner, he can't afford to wait 4 or 5 years for Sayuri and the manager is sus as hell. I also don't like the way she plays with him. His junior is the right choice, very pure and no sus crap going on. She's the right choice. He's too kind for these other women, however innocent they may be, to use take advantage of him. They're not doing it obviously, its very subtle and unspoken. The manager I think knows what she's doing and Sayu does as well but she simply hasn't a place to go.

I think the author is purposely giving the idiot ball to thr mc about his junior because she is obviously the best choice. Author doesn't put much time in for her, doesn't allow mc to realize her obvious affection, and constantly inserts jealousy situations for her. Its insulting clear.

Dex-chan lover
Holy moly, it finally all crashed together. But if only running away irl was as easy as this manga...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, author really did a fukken 180 with Gotou's character didn't he?
I'm not fully trusting of her yet, but she's definitely gone up on my respect scale.

this is something i was not expecting in a (low-key) harem manga.
i dont care who's who going to be with, i just want Sayu to successfully live happily with or w/o the mc

this honestly interesting manga about adult relationship, i know mc kinda dense but this is kinda real for some people

no, please, why can't this series just put that fat permanent X on the possibility of yoshida and sayu becoming somethin...she's a minor brooooooooo...why must the wise big titty milf-type vibe chicks give strong prophecies at the start of a romance-drama series😭😭😭💀

8zgosr.png

It has to be on purpose at this point

Users who are viewing this thread