I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
"Mishima was probably trying to tell me something I don't yet understand"

Uh, dude, no. She wasn't trying to tell you anything. She was outright telling you, and not only that but she repeated herself quite clearly about 20 times. And then she elaborated on what she meant another 5 times.

Contributor
Every chapter, I think to myself, "Is this finally the one where this image won't really apply?"
...Then I mentally slap myself for thinking such absurd nonsense.

why.png

@DacenKrone

This is something I've thought about the last few chapters. Characters are constantly butting into his life to tell him about what they think about his situation, but really it is none of their business. He doesn't seem to stand his ground as you assume he would, and stop people from getting involved in this

Dex-chan lover
@alltsunnodere His situation is pretty delicate. In fact if he were caught, he could be in trouble with the law since you're not supposed to take in underage girls like that in Japan (or anywhere really). He's probably not standing his ground because it's hard to do and he feels like he has to explain himself and his situation to them.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, why are all the girls sooo underhanded on this series. Is this some kind of foreshadowing from the author or, perhaps, a vendetta.?

It’s strange, this chapter. It feels like this kind of conversation (1) shouldn’t be coming from the kouhai and (2) doesn’t feel... earned? I’m not sure why the kouhai gets to butt into this affair at this particular point, it doesn’t seem to be part of her character. All of these women bring up valid points and concerns, yes, but... over and over? The whole “you won’t develop romantic feelings for her?” question is being played out almost every few chapters now. All of this just feels strange from a character perspective.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think the kouhai is acting out of character. It's more likely that she's double frustrated. With Gotou as "rival", she has excuses to continue her advance. "She dumped him, he's free now and one day he'd give up and realize I'm here all along." is what she's been clinging to. But now she think that he consider Sayu's interest even more so than being with Gotou and, with them already under the same roof, their relationship could only improve. That is to say, she absolutely has no chances anymore. Hence the outburst. "I'd rather you be with the lesser of my two rivals" is what her heart says, basically.

WOW. Fuck me this is an amazing chapter. I love how it builds on the conversation Bitch had with Sayu last chapter from the perspective of Yoshida. Man I love this series.
Edit: I love Sayu but Kohai undoubtedly best girl. Hope Sayu gets a happy ending but not as Yoshidas Love Interest.

Aggregator gang
page 19. Bitch wut? in normal life livelihood of a basically a child is a priority over fucking "crush". the hell?! that's the most stupid thing ever said in this manga.

Double-page supporter
She's not right at all, if MC really treats Sayu like a daughter, which isn't weird at all then why should he even chase her out? It's almost like having an adopted kid but being single and then falling in love with someone, you won't just forget ur own kid only because of love (u must be really dumb if u actually do).

Banned
y'all are weighing these girls words carefully like they're not just saying whatever they can to compete for mc and rationalizing it

@XNovalX
>Why does the author portray women to be so emotionally unstable?

🤣

Aggregator gang
Actually the MC did nothing wrong. He is playing the Guardian role for Sayu and has the responsibility as such. Mishima is reasonable, but she is just saying that to discount her frustration for not getting any attention from the MC. The guy is doing the best he can without being too intrusive with Sayu, who is clearly damaged by all her previous experience.

Gotou should just fuck off and stay out of this. She is beautiful and we all know it, but that talk of being interested in the MC is just bollocks when considering her position before the events. She had the MC at the palm of her hand, and could get into a relationship with him at any moment. Now that he is paying attention to other people she goes "mah man". That's pretty dumb.

Sayu is just a kid, and as such, it should be protected. With time she will open up, then we can start to work on her problems. But it's bad that she isn't studying right now.

Users who are viewing this thread