I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

damn, i don't really know why, but gotou always giving me vibe of a bad intention, she might actually fallen for yoshida, but she also want to take control over him, she wants to turn him into a simp, maybe that is the kind of thing she actually likes, but i still don't know. Also, she's lying in the first place, why would yoshida have to put a trust on someone like that, come on man, stop chasing the booty

Dex-chan lover
Man imagine if he just said "she's my adopted daughter now".

Dex-chan lover
Of course this stupid plot wouldn't work without also making the MC into a generic oblivious harem protagonist.

How fucking retarted is he ? She literally told everything about why is situation is fucked up and he doesn't understand shit. Had to make him a harem MC huh ?

This guy's got the worst harem I've seen in a long time. A high school thot, a hag that treats him like a beta orbiter and and bitchy coworker.

Dear lord...

People saying he should adopt are being dumb af. They are too close in age for that and she has the slight housewife aura going in his head

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, is he really does have no harmful or sexual intentions towards Sayu. He truly does see her as a little sister that he needs to care for and support. The fact that Mishima doesn't believe that isn't MC's fault, its a flaw on Mishima. Gotou was asking Sayu about her intentions last chapter, and Sayu is the one that's developing feelings. Now, if MC develops feelings, this shit is gonna fly off the rails, because the point of the manga isn't harem, its to show you don't have to fuck every girl you come across, just the one you like.

My issue is with Gotou; she clearly is a massive cunt that saw MC happy and felt jealous of that. Mishima isn't a solid pick either, because she is stalkery and seems to think the worst of everybody she's come across, and I've already outlined why Sayu is a bad pick as well. I hope the author writes in someone that isn't part of his work life or a past love, because those tropes have been done a million times over. The draw of this manga isn't the idea of the harem, its the idea that anyone reading this could be put in MC's shoes and have to deal with a random runaway they've never met. I'd like to think that personally I would act the same way as MC, but that's just my ideal version of me. I know I'm a scumbag and would prolly be creeping on this girl, which is why I'm glad to be able to live vicariously through MC.

Dunno why people accusing the MC of pedophilia when Sayu is already past the age of consent(16) to even get married in Japan(with permission). She's still a minor in regards to guardianship and drinking age though. And no, the MC can't just adopt Sayu if she still has any living relatives, he doesn't have the legal rights. We're talking about adopting people here, not pets.

Dex-chan lover
I... this girl is an idiot. She’s in love with this guy, she says, because he’s kind, thoughtful, and stubborn. But in response to that, she’s telling him to kick out a homeless girl who’s clearly dealt with some kind of abuse (which she knows from their talk in the park if she has any sense at all) so he can sleep with her biggest threat?... what? She’s pushing him closer to the JK, and telling him to sleep around with his boss, because she... what? Wants to destroy any chance she has at a shot with him?

This dude isn’t the standard “hurr durr what am gurls be” protag, he clearly just doesn’t have any interest in this coworker. She has GOT to just move on, lordy.

Group Leader
p33->p35 that's really what i was waiting for, light bulb moment hopefully. that MC puts way too much confidence in his own defenses!

Dex-chan lover
Man I feel so bad for kouhai-chan. There's barely any people who understands what she's thinking here. Use your brains people, she isn't being a scumbag. She's trying to tell Yoshida what it means to keep Sayu there. And of course since it isn't the time yet for that, Yoshida doesn't understand.

Kouhai is crazy because mc basically has a kid right now? Would a single parent kick their teenage child out the house in order to date someone? I know some people that have, but the general answer is no! And it's ridiculous to assume someone would.

Aggregator gang
@CrazyJay Kouhai is the rational one here because

1) Yoshida basically comitted a crime by keeping sayu

2) Sayu is a complete stranger, not his kid.. She's a JK to boot.

3) Now Gotou is complicit too.

Dex-chan lover
Some girls want a super kind dude, that stops to be kind to everyone, as soon as they date him. That's like to chase after and get into a relationship with a slutty girl and being surprised, that she might turn out to be a ...hurrdurr... slut. Or lets turn that down and say that girl wouldn't sleep around with anyone (like a normal person does (A person with ideals and faults.)) except she is in a relationship with that one person. But she did hang out with the guys before and she won't stop it now, BF jelly or not.

Being kind to people is what defines these people and going against it actually hurt them and make them feel miserable on the inside. Yet their spouses, stemming from crushes, still get jealous. If you get into a relationship with a person, that is seriously kind with people (overcompensating something or not), you better have to accept that side.
In kouhais case I do believe she is hurt on one side (because he is chasing after the other girl), on the other side she is seriously concerned, that somebody (not her, then again her, because she might be projecting herself into a relationship with him) will get hurt. She does see, that that whole situation is unstable AF and she is right. Somebody will get hurt. Even a few somebodies. ... But damn...to tell the "Good Guy" you are into, to stop being nice to others before you are in a relationship (that might never actually happen) with him ... that's forward... I know, that's her way to show kindness in this sitation, but...XD

Dex-chan lover
That's the normal thing to do....if you're a dick of a human being with no empathy.

I was pretty sure that's why Kohai liked this guy, because he wasn't a dick of a human being

Users who are viewing this thread