I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep @gamma2015
Reason? Common sense? Dunno fam, but i wouldnt kick someone who was staying at my home just becouse that night i wanted to have sex LOL

Kouhai is in the wrong here. Not everything can be based on "what you prefer" or "what you want".

Drop the onee-san and the kouhai and jump for the JK you absolute dumbass who's too kind. No wonder you're so likeable and dense.

NGL I like this chapter.
Its basically somewhat like a clash of morals?
On one side, "normally" people wouldn't just pick-up a run-a-way underage girl without any underlying motive.
On the other side, Yoshida doesn't want to abandon the girl after taking the responsibility to act as her guardian.
It's practically a lose-lose situation.

Ngl at times mc seems a bit naive than nice but hey cool manga so far (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Dex-chan lover
God I hope MC can end up with Kouhai...I like Saya but Kouhai seems like the best decision for him. Gotou, while not too bad, just seems a little too...questionable at this point. Still having a tough time actually trusting her. Plus MC only seems to just lust after her

@Loderno Yes she is still a virgin, the other guys who let her sheltered only made her do strip teases to let her stay because they have beautiful morals 😃

I like this manga but the MC is too dense for me. And the kouhai is obviously the best choice. The manager had her chance and is giving off hidden snake vibes to me while Sayu is an underage girl. The choices are clear. Date the Kouhai and together with her look after sayu. Maybe even adopt Sayu together for a few years. Easy. That'd be a story better than dragging this crap out for what will likely be 100 plus chapters before its axed cuz it never gets anywhere.

Wtf this bitch is spouting bullshit and he's just going to fall for it?
Holy fuck this pisses me off but like literally the whole reason Gotou is at his place is to see the fucking kid, so obviously he can't kick her out because that's the whole damn point of the trip.
And like priority shit aside, this kid clearly has some trauma and problems, especially considering the lengths she went in previous homestays to try to not get kicked out. Obviously dude shouldn't have grown a connection with the kid so recklessly but he's in too deep at this point to just fucking kick her out. She needs help and cutting her down now after, what, a few months? That will definitely fuck her up and make her stress and trauma probably worse. This shit doesn't make sense, kouhai's reasoning is from a narrow and ignorant perspective. Normal thing to do my ass, maybe if you're a heartless shithead who would watch someone jump off a bridge when you could help them because you can. Not that those people don't exist, but that isn't the norm. Fucking hell.

Dex-chan lover
Hm...
Personally I find myself in this hole of wondering whether the MC unwittingly becoming a groomer, or that he's just that dense that he'll accept whatever happens will happen.
I know manga's are a what-if scenario which I am grateful for, but if I knew a guy like this in real life I would have honestly punched the shit out of him for allowing a minor to live with him regardless of the circumstances.
Temptation is everywhere, hormones and feelings are things you can't just push aside because you are "nice".
That's why there are background checks for people who adopt, because we want to be sure that whoever is adopting is a person of integrity who will watch over someone who is not physically their child. So being thrown into a situation where you suddenly need to care for a teenager in their prime years is not only a sudden strain on one's moral compass, but in helping the child to mature in a healthy way.

I mean feel free to disagree with me, I'm sure there are exceptions.
It's just that more often than not, children are preyed upon with these exact scenarios and it hurts me to think there are some who won't be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread