I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Power Uploader
We bought the special edition which came with this sweet alt spread.
ExlfCuI.jpg

Supporter
That alt spread is just right.

Anyway, I'm now very curious about what's to come

Fed-Kun's army
That alt spread.. seems to reeks a strong "stench" of a bad redraw...🤧

Group Leader
mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl mishima best girl

VIP
gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl gotou best girl

Power Uploader
Kouhai is so bets she doesn't deserve MC at all. Sayu is used goods and Gotou is just no...

I don't really know if this whole other people questioning the MC and Sayu's priorities, life choices and what not arc is gonna go well. The manga was interesting at first, now after this whole thing started, it just sort of went "What? What?"

VIP
mishima stalker now. sayu just attention beg and gotou to rise up and show dominance of her position as best girl

As much as I get what these women are trying to say, every time it comes out as "You're taking care of a homeless minor who's been taken advantage of by multiple men? That's fucked up, kick her out."

Still hoping for the twist where the Japanese equivalent of CPS exists and does something for Sayu instead of whatever insane bullshit is eventually going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the MC doesn't really give a shit about anyone close to him. He has no friends. Doesn't care about his alleged "love interest" thoughts. Does nothing about his coworker's approaches on him despite "loving" someone else. Doesn't care about the situation of the random girl that he just randomly invited home.

He's not a "nice guy". He's just indifferent to everyone around him.

Users who are viewing this thread