I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

So he fucked sayu before?? There Is something in my mind that I can’t stop thinking, sayu Is virgin? or not ?Can somebody tell me .

Urge to drop.....stiiiiill riiiiisiiing.

I'd it doesn't pick back up next chapter I'll be dropping, which is a shame because until a few chapters ago this was a really sweet manga.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't take a prophet to foresee where this manga is probably going.

If one of the upcoming chapters hits 500+ comments within a few hours of it dropping I'm going to assume it went there.

Double-page supporter
guys.. what if this dude boink the heroine for the second time? that would be an epic reddit moment right there

Group Leader
This guy is so dumb. He could've just found girls that were okay with a polyamorous relationship. It would've all worked out if he didn't hide it from the get go.

Group Leader
@Elvarius she's been sleeping with a lot of people for a place to sleep. So no, she's not a virgin anymore. Our MC is the first to take her in without any sexual compensation.

Nice! I hope both this guy and Sayu meet, get along and build a happy relationship. 😁

Group Leader
My optimistic ass is telling me that Sayu will soon meeting this guy, he will make a move on her, she will decline and thank him for what he provide her in time of need. Then saying she has found a new home and then say goodbye.

But of course that's not going to happen seeing this series so far lmao.

If MC doesn't whack this new dude over the head with a fire extinguisher as soon as he shows up in front of him I'm going to be very pissed.

Dex-chan lover
oh good god
these kinds of smug ass mdfk are what I hate the most
@Elvarius no Sayu is not a virgin, this had been told since the beginning where she outright claimed that she ran away for months already, and stay over at guys' places in exchange for her body

I won't say having multiple lovers makes him a bad person. I will say that hiding it from all of them was a bad idea which he eventually discovered himself. I will say he's a bad person for taking in an underage girl to request sexual favors from and if some of the spoilers are true....... I will just say YES, HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT! Does that make me whatever an Incel is? I guess I'll find out when I look it up.

Users who are viewing this thread