I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Humans are not monogamous by nature, monogamy is a real example of "social construct", so that he really loves all 7 of them equally is actually believable.

Marriage is a useless concept nowadays, in the majority of the cases it only makes the relationship worse in exchange of a barely perceptible tax deduction.

It could be said the guy is a douchebag and will bring problems going forward.

@johnnoot
How?
Everything so far has been exactly what the setting said it was from the start.

Aggregator gang
@Batora tf you're thinking. Build relationships with this guy? I dunno this was your opinion or your joke. But man, you head is make me pissed off

Double-page supporter
Used Goods vs Ultrafuckboi, who'll win!? Stay tuned!

Lmao, this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@WyvernX02 what did you expect really? this is as entry level soap opera as it gets.

@Boomthorkell do yourself a favor and avoid anything from Sasuga Kei and Seo Kouji. Both are fucking hacks period.

The fact that people unironically call the girl "used goods" just speaks to the amount of pathetic loser virgins on here. People have sex with other people for various reasons. Grow up.

In other news, this manga is trash for every reason other than the main girl slept with guys who weren't the MC.

Contributor
Author : So you want me to add generic drama into this manga?
Publishing company : Yes.
Author : You understand this manga is already shitty, adding more generic drama would only make it trash.
Publishing company : That's what the public wants.
You weebs : YESSS! NTR!

Double-page supporter
@McFallen I think issue isn't that she had sex. Issue is that author keeps focusing on that as if it is main driving point of this manga.

Author decided to make this character as hateable as possible to get rid of the NTR feeling when they need to bring up Sayu's past.
But it is so over the top, I can't take it seriously. Bad chapter (2/5).
The first page with Ned Stark saved this chapter.

Aggregator gang
Guess we'll get more bottom of the barrel drama. You can see that this new character was put there just a contrast to antagonize Yoshida. I'm just curious how the author handles it.

I'm pretty sure Yoshida will see how this acts towards having multiple affairs and this will help him to take a stand with all the girls in love with him and he just maintaining the status quo.

Users who are viewing this thread