I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@Jethzki Sorry to disappoint you but that's why i said it was just "bait"
Yoshida arrives just in time to kick the guy out of his house and saves Sayu because the new guy was trying to force her to do it again but Sayu also resist him, it's kind of one of the points of the arc for her to not fall in that bullshit again

Dex-chan lover
lmao I wonder how many guys has Sayu fucked?. Used goods should just fuck off so Yoshida can just get married, author is just a dumbass roastie and the plot of this story has gone straight to garbage.

Up until the prior chapter i was engaged with the story. I went ahead and read the following chapters from the light novel. The story will start to lose momentum from this point : / A shame really.

The dump fire this comment section will become will be more interesting than the story itself.

up until the prior chapter i was engaged with the story. I went ahead and read the following chapters from the light novel. The story will start to lose momentum from this point : / A shame really.

The dump fire this comment section will become will be more interesting than the story itself.
randyrandyson
holy shit y’all are bitter

First time visiting comment section of this manga and I didn't expect such level toxicdity. Guess some people have really low self-esteem that they needs to insult some fictional characters to feel good kek

Dex-chan lover
lmao imagine getting offended by someone who's insulting a fictional roastie.

Light Novel readers can you spoil me the numbers of guys she has been with I just know 2 or 3 @ me pls

lmaooo that first page is too accurate. witnessing the dipshit dumpster fire every month that is this comment section is something of a guilty pleasure at this point.

Double-page supporter
Guess it was always implied that the high school hoe fucked people, but seeing the confirmation really puts a bad taste in your mouth doesn't it. What is it with people thinking they have to sleep with someone as their answer? Officially dropping this steaming pile of garbage. Thought it may get better, but boy was I wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread