I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

?????? yall are so bitter sayu gets more action than all you ppl combined???? its just sex man calm down ppl

Group Leader
thank god manga characters aren't real people, because they receive so much hate in the comments sections. 🤕 never thought so many disrespectful people existed.

Hmm. I think the reason I get so angry is that despite how difficult it is to achieve what this guy did in real life, I feel like it's something human. At least human enough to believe. And then I insteantly think "ugh, pretty sure trash like this exists" and I just get angrier. I don't like this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I love reading all of the comments in these chapters.
I'm interested in this progression! I want to see more of Sayu's past catching up to her so she can confront it and move forward.

Fed-Kun's army
ugh monthly releases suck. the suspense to want ot know more. reee

Fed-Kun's army
Ha ha, people like this guy exist. Some of them run countries! It's that inability to self-reflect on morality, or an inability to be concerned about it at all, that gives them such power and confidence. Though, as shown here, eventually people pick up on the fact these people aren't actually all-that-human (in this life, or the history books), and being profoundly "off," it can hit them hard when it does. Even in government, they usually only make it through by dint of the fact the blackmail on them is useful (and the blackmail they have on each other.) Still, they make great villains!

Dex-chan lover
how people on the comment section react to the school girl, reminds me of a manga premise where a guy hate the fact his new waifu is non-virgin or something like that

Double-page supporter
"She's used goods"
"Girls should be virgins till marriage"
"S-Slut!"
pLZ5qhl.png

Aggregator gang
god can someone stab this motherfucker plz

better yet run him over and kill his ass

For some reason... I feel like breaking this guys neck... I just... Feel like doing it... Can I do it?

Dex-chan lover
@kichu200211 Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!
it's been a long time since I read it and dropped it. But I believe it's comment is not as bad as this one, since the MC complains about a waifu in a game unlike this one

This is like prime nice guy bait, hope the mods didn't delete them lol

@djamel90 well why not having 7 lovers lmao some chinese emperors had thousands of lovers each. anyway this is bound to happen that she meets her old "benefactors"

Bro that's like saying it's okay to kill because Ted Bundy exists lol. I mean like it's an extreme example but it's morally wrong because not all parties consented. There's nothing wrong with polygamy, it's just that it's basically impossible for all parties to be satisfied lol

Double-page supporter
That's just fucking creepy.

Honestly I just blame the girl for falling his bullshit when I hear about it since it's pretty easy to read these type of people motives. Seen this shit everywhere growing up, then you hear about guys fighting for the girl out of jealousy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread