I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

What's up with the staff team on this one?
Don't really understand why you'd get so defensive over a chapter where a thirsty guy does thirsty things

Group Leader
As someone who read the novel a looooong time ago, I expected the reaction to this arc.

Enjoy the ending :)

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell
try this one, wholesome and unique characters

wonder why it didn't get enough attention tho

https://mangadex.org/title/12088/yugami-kun-ni-wa-tomodachi-ga-inai

Dex-chan lover
Fair, it might have just been a misinterpretation on my part on his age. We'll have to wait for more details. @Ludgu

Except that's wrong. There's plenty of types of therapy that have shown significance at managing Antisocial Personality Disorder, such as group therapy, cognitive therapy, behavioral therapy, and family therapy if the individuals are young enough.

The issue is that just like with Autism, there's no guaranteed process that's most effective in treating the disorder, just a variety of methods that may be effect how an individual thinks or acts. This is because the personality disorder tends to make a person blind to their own faults or make them not want to change. However, the earlier in life the better and more effective that these therapies tend to be. Yaguichi I think has expressed some desire to change, and I think would be more receptive to therapy as he hasn't depicted the stereotypical narcissism ASPD possesses as much as a sort of egocentrism that has made it hard for him to understand others. He's aware of his own faults and fallibility which indicates he can change and isn't a completely lost cause.

Finally, the issue is that you can't just throw people in jail for having an illness they don't have any control over. It's inhumane and people have legal rights. No matter how horrible the person is, if they haven't broken the law in any provable way they can't be sent to jail as it is a violation of their most basic freedoms and rights. It does matter how gilded or golden the prison cell is, you're still removing an individuals freedom of movement, choice, and association without their consent based entirely on factors they can not control and thought processes, which is dystopian at the most base level. (Also, I find it ironic you've named yourself after the God Emperor of Mankind from 40k, considering I'd argue he definitely also shows signs of Narcissism and Anti Social Personality Disorder himself, especially in the Last Church and throughout the Horus Heresy.) @TheGodEmperor

I pretty much agree with both your comments, which is why I think he needs treatment because I think he knows something is wrong with him and wants to change, but isn't sure how or isn't completely sure what precisely is wrong with him, and so is kinda caught in a dilemma that he can't fix.

Honestly, he's one of the most interesting characters in the manga so far because of it and I'd like to see where he goes. @Simply_Fiction

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Treatment, as in can deal with symptoms and lessen things, perhaps, but there is no cure. And there is no real stopping their mindset. And, if they are doing harm to others cause of their actions, I don't care what "disorder" they have when they are an adult. They have to be put away. Doesn't mean it has to be a cruel torturous prison, but they can not be free to roam society. That's what I'd say for anti-social personality disorder people who have actually gone to harm people. He clearly has (and will only be shittier later).

Also, I named myself after "God Emperor of Dune" reference, not warhammer 40k lol.

PoH

Since this is a drama I can see Sayu somehow end up with that SOB for a while, the gal friend notifying the MC, and he got worried and chased after her. Please no, just no.

uh-huh... right. This is the guy that's gonna be the antagonist for the MC? The guy that doesn't seem to be anymore self-aware than a potato, yet he's slaying it out there with a 7+ body count. Could've made him a Pussy Slayer and still sound like he has the IQ to manipulate multiple girls instead of being totally confused why the girls weren't into it at all when they found out.

Agh this chapter puts me in pain to think of what could happen if they meet. I don't mind Sayu being like a daughter who moves out and finds a guy but not him please atleast in his current state. I'm gonna hope for a wholesome twist or he gtfo.

Dex-chan lover
If he was an isekai protag, all the women would get along without issue.

This manga is slowly turning into shit. I mean what the fuck is this? And we have to wait an entire month just to see Sayu get more issues? Lmao fk this, I'm dipping until author figures their shit out

Users who are viewing this thread