I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

well why not having 7 lovers lmao some chinese emperors had thousands of lovers each. anyway this is bound to happen that she meets her old "benefactors"

Dex-chan lover
I just know the comments is gonna be a shit show. And im all here for it

a slut is someone who has many casual sex partners, who engages in sexual intercourse just for pleasure, for fun and for the sake of it.

sayu is a runaway girl, she offers her body in exchange for a place to stay, which is borderline prostitution (and i am against it) but she is not a slut.

if you call a non-virgin woman 'used goods', you need to reexamine your view on females and maybe yourself as well, fucking degenerate.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
AAAAAHHHHHH fuck We had enough problems already, i'm starting to change my mind of this title, hopefully this won't last too long.

this comment section will be a shitshow by shitty people with shitty definitions, toodles

Hmmmm.... That could possibly fly in court as a rape case... She was technically pressured as he took her home first before asking for sex in return. Still, he's already a walking trash, a rape accusation would just be a rotten cherry on top of this pile of shit of a human being.

Edit: Lol, forgot she's a minor, statutory rape it is...

Dex-chan lover
I guess considering Sayu's past, this event was bound to happen sooner or later. I suppose this will be the scale that tips Yoshida's feelings of Sayu to the other side beyond just subconsciously(or at least he won't retroactively lie to himself or whatever). It's gonna be cringe-worthy all the way through though =01...

Double-page supporter
even if it's not real, guys/girls who cheat on their lovers with no sign of remorse just gets under my skin

Dex-chan lover
Yikes incels have already arrived and commented

Well at least it always nice to make fun of their cringe

Fed-Kun's army
This comment section is not only a better read than the manga itself, it has fully revived the battle royale genre.

@XDRage
also, if they were able to find all his previous girlfriends, they could get a good amount of testimonies on how he's a bad person

Users who are viewing this thread