I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Group Leader
Cringe.

I just want to know what happened after MC opened the door.

All the incels and sexists commenting about how she’s a slut and « used goods »
If that’s how you consider and values women, no wonder none of you get laid or a girlfriend

Try connecting 2 brains cells and become decent humans, works wonder

What a wild decision in terms of pacing to put this chapter here. Seems totally out of place.

Dex-chan lover
@RudoRonuma He's a sociopath and a narcissist, which go hand in hand. You could see from his brief history he genuinely didn't have any idea that keeping seven lovers at the same time would most likely make all the seven women feel betrayed when they find out the truth. That's sociopathy by definition because normally people would be able to understand it. By the looks of it, he still doesn't understand why it all ended like it did. Furthermore, the way he speaks to the coworker also signals he's lacking something an average person would possess.

Hold up, now that I think about it. Isn’t this entire operation extremely illegal and will most definitely land the MC in jail even if it is consensual? Goddamn, I need to take a hit from what these Japanese authors are smoking.

Yikes, what an absolute piece of shit.
I get that these type of characters exist for the purpose of serving as a contrast or advancing a theme of the story, but holy god are they disgusting and uncomfortable to read about. I've yet to meet anyone like them in real life, even among all the guys and gals I've known who get way thirsty and among those who've cheated on a partner or tried to keep a number of casual partners in the past. The very idea of taking someone in in need of a home just for sexual exploitation and then throwing them out, not for poor behavior or trashing the house but simply because it could inconvenience you and your other sexual escapades, makes me angry and a bit sick to my stomach.
Surely there was another way to write in a character representative of Sayu's troubled life as a runaway without having it be such a disgusting, irresponsible, self-centered fuckwit.

The sooner the author writes this guy back out of the story or in front of a moving train, the better. A redemption arc for a character like his in a story about growing up and facing down your mistakes and challenges would take up way too many chapters and involve way more support and charity than this guy deserves. Would infinitely prefer the story stick with the complex and selfish characters we've already got, who at least all are trying to do the right thing and are thinking about others' wellbeings to some extent.
EDIT: spoilered for length on page. Also, it's nice to see that for each incel-ish comment, there's 4-5 comments either bashing on the real problems shown in the chapter or trashing on that kind of comment. Glad we're mostly on the same page about that.

just... why? are the current characters really not enought to develop the story? they aren't even settling anything definite yet

Contributor
Oh boy.

Can someone kick him in the balls ?

Also, i predict this comment section will be locked after 200 comments, especially with a chapter like this.
I wanted to puke on this guy, he is trash beyond trash.

Aggregator gang
I don't see any incels in this chat... people just saying shit for nothing just to stir drama.

Dex-chan lover
What the... what the f... this is the worst possible story turn I've ever read. Not even this "coincidence" lvl, but the whole character introduction...
This was bad like a few chapters already with this clown fiesta with Goto and kohai, but how - some macho who moved to Tokyo and suddenly working in the store where runaway girl whom he fucked and now dreaming about - working right beside him?
What the... Author really dont know what his story is about. It's some kind of shit rollercoaster right here.
I was really enjoying the story in first few chapters, then it comes to a harem and now - some shitty soap opera from 90th. Just fuck that.
I'm out. God luck guys. See you somewhere out there.

Users who are viewing this thread