I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Lemme guess Sayu gonna be totally submissive and won't be able to refuse anything that cunt does (no idea why tho) then we will have to see some stupid shit going on until our MC appears and does something about stupid cunt. Sayu gonna have some mental problems then and we will have to go trough another stupid shit. Damn that story had to turn into this type of drama, because it's obviously won't be as nice as it was at the beginning where the characters were introduced and now ideas for story ended so we have to get some ntr vibes, everything probably will end up fine, but still reading things like these is just not my cup of tea I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf u just cant say no when u remember what traumatize you, or having a PTSD, its like thats how the body works (mostly)
but i agree, sometimes in the manga they just make it looks stupid and just making more drama out of it

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah fuck it I'm holding this read until at least next year or something when we have at least 10 more chapters. Can't stand NTR shit.

I can't help but think that now the manga is gonna try so f*cking hard to make me like this guy just so it can make me hate him after some chapters,you know like what it did to gotou-san, at first nobody really liked her, then she got redemption of sort, and then agian (this is personal opinion) the manga made me not like her with saying that she will not go out with the mc, I mean sure it's nice, as long as she doesn't go out with him sayu doesn't have to make any rush decisions, she can just take it slow, but still, give the mc something already, because the I'm a nice guy who doesn't want anything in return stuff starts to get a little bit boring, if he really is in love of goto he should indeed do something about it, and if not than I would rather have him realize it now, instead of drawing it out for so f*cking long.

Oh and I don't even want to talk about how much drama this series wants to generate, with little common sense it has...

Rape rape rape rape... almost every manga that has romance in it has rape. This'll go to "I need to stop reading for a while" list.

Users who are viewing this thread