I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

I mean... this guy already fucked Sayu multiple times, why does it matter if he goes for it again. She literally spreads her leg for anyone, I don't see the point in protecting her. For drama sake, I hope this guy goes through with his plan and the author breaks the cliché where this is just another NTR scare used to develop the main couple's relationship further. Sadly, like all incompetent author, this story will go the same route. MC will save the day and end with the FMC, even if we don't want it.

Double-page supporter
Oh ffs I swear if this turns into another overly stereotypical NTR scare where it's a swath of chapters making you think it'll happen but snaps back to the main dude it's gonna really hurt this for me. Trope needs to just die

Group Leader
33dSjG1.png

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
YOU BETTER RUN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE THIS KNIFE WILL GO SOMEWHERE ON YOUR BODY THAT ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE IN

@BringingChaos She is a used good that is used to having a new dick in her every week (or even a few days)... what's one more? I don't really care what happens to her. In fact, I prefer it this way so that the white knights can cry more. It's like you guys are crying over a hooker fucking her customers. Can't salvage this whore guys. So as a friendly word of advice, give up. Begone Thot!

Aggregator gang
@VirginWaifuFTW wowowowow bro chill down, we?
even if we don't want it.
don't generalize please... And your point is not the point, that's on the past, and she can grow, mature mentally as she still a teen but the other dude, the new guy, he is F up no matter how you look at it.

@conscript117 I'm as chill as I can be, that's how I am able to make such a logical comment. I'm not here to insult anyone, just giving my two cents. If people gets triggered by my opinion, that's on them. The fact that she is a a ex-whore don't change. I find it disgusting to be honest. MC definitely deserves better. New guy is a scum, not saying he isn't but, I'm here supporting what I believe will help the story move away from the generic Japanese-NTR-Scare tactic. We all know this won't happen, don't need to see the future for this. That's why I find it boring. Even if it did, no loss there because I dislike FMC, since I'm not a white knight.

Aggregator gang
@VirginWaifuFTW Ai yo
I really hope you find love and when you do, be happy with her, even when she fucked a lot tons of guys way before meeting you only for her to tell you her past before compromising officially.
Sho-la surah!

edit:Sho-la surah = Farewell, friend

Yeah its definitely going that way. Guess I'm still a noob at this crap type storylines of "horrbile guy playing with FMC". I mean, it gets me everytime. Can't help it I fucking guess. At this point I'm even fine being called a white knight. At least for specifically cute anime girls.

Users who are viewing this thread