I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

So to avoid her friends being told the guy wanted sex in exchange for a place to crash she chooses to give him an opportunity to rape her.

What is this? lol

@bigtiddyoneesan based

Double-page supporter
For the amount of stuff, I read, this chapter feels just like the beginning of an NTR doujin, but without it actually being an NTR doujin. The only differences are that Sayu and Yoshida are not together, and Sayu, and Kyouya are probably not going to do anything while they're at the house, even though it is being severely hinted at with his actions.

Also, I'm surprised Asami didn't at least see Sayu out when she was leaving to go home, it seems like something she would do to make sure Sayu would be okay. But then again, if she did, she would have seen Kyouya and stopped him from talking to Sayu, which would then stop the drama in the story from progressing.

Edit: Spoiler for the LN
I guess from reading someone elses comment, this is actually the beggining of a rape Doujin, not an NTR one, because apparently he tries to rape Sayu.

Dex-chan lover
haa... I guess I'll just skip a couple updates so I can speed binge this retarded arc when its over. You can already tell how its going to end anyway, it's THAT predictable. Whatever just ping me when its done.

MD@Home
It's like this manga is trying to make people rage on purpose. This new development is painful beyond description.

I'm just gonna say; I don't like this person. Given his background of having IIRC 7 girlfriends at the same time does not help either. Pretty sure there was this anime about this dude who played with other's feelings only to be stabbed in the gut at the last episode.

If the off chance he just wants to see the MC because reasons then okay then, still don't like him though.
😑

Double-page supporter
This is why I'm very dubious of "mature" or "gritty" manga/animes. They try to be realistic but then the author pulled shits likes this. How fking dumb can this girl be? You would think she would actually be smarter considering what she had been through. And where's her wary friend????

This is really becoming a cliche. Non-virgin female love interest = what doesn't kill you makes you dumber.

Fed-Kun's army
Asami is the only good person in this entire shitshow.

Double-page supporter
I hope our protagonists comes and punches the guy into oblivion.

Power Uploader
And here so ends Vol 2 Ch 12 of LN. I hope the manga doesn't fully adapt Ch 14.
@Stoner
Yep, he tries to rape her. The text message sent was a cry for help to Yoshida and Yoshida arrives at the most critical moment.

@Knybestofalltime
that's weird, the guy seemed creepy but he like his girlfriends, and had a (semi) normal reaction when they break with him. You sure he try to rape her? doesn't fit the caracter

xDD how is this girl so dumb, whats the point of mistrusting your friend. hopefully mc will give her a smack so maybe she regains some of her braincells. why worrying about brining trouble to the mc when you already have, this "i cant make more trouble for him" sentences are just hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
her reasoning makes sense at parts, I think. Asami definitely wouldnt ditch her, so her thinking there is off, but the part where he might get the police involved is sound. If I was a runaway and don't as hell wanna be dragged back home, I wouldn't want to see any cop ever.

Although, not telling Yoshida who the guy she's bringing home and not waiting for a reply was exceedingly dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread