I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

images

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter he straight up threatened her in order to go with her to her house, this plus him having a bunch of girlfriends (so he doesnt really ''care'' for them) sends the clear message that he wants to fuck her, how is this against his character?

Fucking fuckson of a fucking bitch. I couldn't describe this fuckboy any better.

Aggregator gang
@AHunter
I don't know if he actually does or not, I'm not that far into the Light Novel yet, but I was basing it off another comment that someone else said, so don't take my word for it.

But honestly, it kinda seems like he would try to do something, because of how pushy and forward he keeps being with her, trying to hold hands, forcefully grabbing her arm, grabbing her shoulders, plus, he has a way to blackmail her so I wouldn't be surprised if he uses that to try and rape her.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate this guy

Edit: Idk if this is the right call but I think the best way to deal w him would be to lead him on a goose chase. Don’t go straight to the apartment, go to somewhere crowded like a train station and then DASH. He’ll lose track of you, and he won’t know where you live.

After that it’ll be hard to deal w work, but at least she’ll be safe in the short term. Let the MC know, change jobs, something like that.

Contributor
what is this? A NTR hentai? This level of mentality is just too low for my liking. "I don't want to trouble dumbshida-san" >>> "I will bring this guy that has a suspicious personality to his house". atm, If I were yoshida I would call the police myself.

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter
Let me explain you, the guy is man whore, he's had multiple girlfriends and thinks he's never in the wrong because the girls will never say no to his pretty face.
So he got conceited that absolutely no girl would reject him so his little ego gets hurt in the face of rejection and tries to force his way as result.

This is no spoiler, just a common pattern from characters that are written like this as foils for the typical dumb heroine.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@hikufalafel
Literally what is she supposed to do here? This fuccboi has all the leverage in this situation. He tells the police about a runaway living with some single dude and its over for her.

Dex-chan lover
He dies at the end right? I just can't stand his type of character

Last time someone tried to get over on multiple girls. Their head ended up in a bag..

Dex-chan lover
🙄🙄Ughhhhhhh... if there's an attempted rape scene later, I'm gonna lose my eyeballs cause they'll never stop rolling 🙄🙄
Say what you will about him: we're already annoyed or hate him so the author's intentions for the character are working.
The problem is we can already tell what's likely gonna happen and it's not like we haven't seen it before. Not that I know since I don't usually read stories like this, but even amateur readers can see it coming a mile away.

Also, give her a break guys, she's still a kid, and it's not like they've been BFFs for years you know.

Sorry I'm stupid, I'm reading several other manga, I forgot some chapters

This doesn't make any sense ... No matter what he tell them, as long as she deny it, he can't prove shit...
Also she can see search for another job in the case the manager don't believe her for some reason ...
Also, an asshole that already blackmail you just to come to your place, will also blackmail you again for other demand ... Is she retarded ? She is literally asking for trouble ...

Don't force drama when it's not necessary ... This is absolutly not a realistic situation.

Users who are viewing this thread