I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

@Renan_Walheim She act retarded here, but she was never a thot ... She never wanted to do what she did in past ... She was a victim of her past ... You can't call her a thot because of that

Yeah, force more purposeless drama, what could go wrong <facepalm>

Dex-chan lover
I give this 2 more chapters MAX... before I drop.

Group Leader
WHY FMC? That was dumb of her. well, teenagers are dumb so yeah. Still, she couldn't have caved in from his blackmail. I mean, he could be accused of harassment and sleeping with a minor.

Next chapter:
Guy will try to rape her in MC'S HOUSE but MC just arrived in time to save her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not getting the vibe in what she did is stupid in any regards, was there something I missed?

She explained the reason why she reluctantly agreed to him coming over, in her mind she didn't really have a choice. If she refused, our MC could potentially end up in jail for harboring a run away teen. She also didn't tell her co-worker due to her still having issues with herself.

Sayu really on the tough situation if she rejected the invitation Yoshida, Asami will be in trouble. Fck this guy he want to put some trauma serum on Sayu a lot he deserve a sit with Myne and Rachel on Btch throne.

Dex-chan lover
We don't rly need spoilers to predict how it gonna play cuz its generic blackmail leading to rape thing and this manga isn't first to use it. This was so good and kinda unique at the begining cuz we already start with a non virging FMC but now seems like it gonna go generic drama route, could have used a different way to make FMC grow a little.

Contributor
@moozooh to claim he knows her/her situation, he needs to explain why he does which would end up with him saying "err uhh, she stayed at my house too, hurr", and he doesn't have any way to prove anything either. You can just think how this will play and see that it will obviously end up badly for him too, if he ever says anything.

,,, ok i just feel bad for sayu. for everyone saying she's stupid, y'all aren't getting it. Sayu ran away from home at a young age and repeatedly got used by men and adults thinking it was all the choice she had to survive. bastard even pointed out that she's defiant now. ofc she made the "stupid" choice. Do you guys even know how scary it is sometimes to say no to guys esp after being treated like u cant by them lmao

Sayu doesn't know she has some form autonomy in this and the blackmail worsens it bc she doesn't want to be a trouble to her benefactor that for once, has treated her very well. Sure she's gained some will in herself to continually say no to him before the blackmail but that small worth probs doesn't amount to the period of time that has pushed her to think that the only way she can survive is to do whatever the men say regardless of what she wants

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka

He doesn't really have to explain or tell that he let her stay with him and slept with her, all he has to do is just tell the manager that she's staying with someone who isn't a relative of hers and Yoshida will be investigated.

Dex-chan lover
@heartselect

Finally, someone with common sense.

She already explained why she reluctantly agreed to the assh*le's demand

Maybe the hate she's getting right now is due to how stereotypical the plot has become? But for me the drama is warranted.

She still has to overcome the fact and the trauma that she did stupid things in the past. She needs to accept that even if she is staying with someone who is a good person her past will still rear it's ugly head and that this won't last forever.

Double-page supporter
Now all together: U S E D G O O D S

Nah, just kidding. I wonder how this situation will get resolved - either Yaguchi is the kind of guy who cares about consequences - than the situation here is dumb, because she could blackmail back. Or he isn't then I guess the story will end up down a dumb route where the guy eventually just gives up purchasing her because he finally understood her feelings/started to respect Yoshida/really cares about her (insert actual cliché). What I could also see is that we'll finally get a deeper look into her past, and maybe she'll be forced to deal with her parents for good.

Users who are viewing this thread