I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
She can just not talk to him at all and nobody would believe him. Waiting for new chapter will be unbearable, fuck

Dex-chan lover
@MemeBear almost every single chapter she has mentioned she had sex (or at least performed sexual acts) with every single man that took her home. You sure you have been reading the manga?

Double-page supporter
What an idiotic blackmail!
How can he publicly declare that he slept with a minor?

Dex-chan lover
TBH true she can not care what he talks about if it's about her but if it involves the MC who is an adult people might actually dig stuff about her situation so not taking his threat seriously isn't the best option

@slime_sleeper
Can you give me spoiler what happens later into the story (there are 3 volumes, right?) ? Not sure if I want to stick with as it's getting average drama now. Thanks in advance.

@BP
Well, he/she is kinda right. This is average and if what people say is true and if it will happen then it's another forced drama. You have stalker like guy who is quite obvious in his motives and her friends just forgets about situation and leaves her alone- when she was just shaking in fear. Also what this guy can say to the police? He doesn't know were she lives at all (also with who, so she could lie it's Gotou-san or whatever) and if he would say anything to boss or police it would be self-incrimination- he also took in underage runaway girl and even had sex with her as payment...
I'm mean suspension of disbelief you have to allow here is quite high to be honest, even for that kind of story.

Fed-Kun's army
@jokerxhisoka @HajimeteNHK
Note that he doesn't have to claim he's slept with her. She cannot prove that, anyway. But he can still notify the manager who will look into it since having hired a runaway is relevant for their business, and then police is likely to be involved.

The fuccboi himself has nothing to lose but the girl loses in either case.

Maaaaaan I really wish this series could be better. Stories about people who have low self worth related to trauma from sexual exploitation are so rare so it makes me sad that this one is going off the rails.

The drama is so unnecessary and forces the plot on a goal-driven path to avoid the hassle of actually writing good characters. It sucks even more since the story itself doesn't lend well to a goal-driven plot, and will just lead to repeated forced drama to create short-term goals with no good payoff. Like right now the goal is: Sayu Don't Get Raped. After she Doesn't Get Raped, maybe it'll be Sayu Don't Get Reported to the Police by Creepy Coworker Senpai. Forced short term drama over and over again because character arcs and writing about human emotion is actually difficult wow who would have guessed.

It's not like a shounen where the goal is Beat the Bad Guy or something, it's a story about trauma with no definitive end goal. Like what could the goal even be, Sayu Stop Fucking Random Men? I'm joking, but like that wouldn't even solve the issue.

I hope the story gets back on track eventually, because it's rare that a manga comments on female sexual activity and sexual exploitation and trauma without making it the butt of a joke or just demonizing it without making any sort of intelligent commentary.

Dex-chan lover
@Reiito I wouldn't go as far as calling her clinically retarded, but she is, for sure, quite foolish. She ran away from home and slept with multiple random guys just to have a roof above her head, so anyone could say her way of solving problems isn't healthy for her. It could be explained by her obviously troubled home, but we don't know much about it, how much it affected her, and in which ways. Many delinquents from broken homes aren't any giants of intelligence, let alone wisdom, however.

It's a pity Yoshida didn't have the foresight to give her any lessons on life and smart decisions. But then again, I also didn't think about it before now.

Fed-Kun's army
Thats it Im leaving because its becoming generic predictabel drama, last chapters already through my expectations down and strangeled them, now they are taken behind a shed and being shot.

This could be some good seinen, but is going downhill quite fast. That's it for me too, droped.

Group Leader
shit

Users who are viewing this thread