I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
841
i'm sure assholes exist equally everywhere, but this kind of thing is just completely un-japanese at all! this trope is annoying already
 
Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2019
Messages
140
if she gonna whore herself again using her twisted logic i'm gonna drop this shit
 
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
49
i hate this guy i hate this guy i hate this guy i hate this guy i hate this guy i hate this guy i hate this guy i hate this guy
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
 
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2020
Messages
78
Given Yoshida's principles, let alone his relationship with Sayu, I would be really disappointed if this dude didn't get smacked. 😀
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
735
i have a feeling that this entire manga is going to be like this, its not going to be a happy ending, and theres going to be a lot of tragedy.

also when the hell did a haram tag get added to this. damn it.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
93
Loll i bet Yoshida will come over in in a hurry and that douchebag will get a beating he fking deserves.

On another note Never hated a manga character this much.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
23
I hope the 7 women he cheated on come back and haunt him but considering his personality he'd probably be into it. What a cunt. Dude can't take a hint and it pisses me off that people like this exist irl too. Yikes.
 
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
32
I am so pissed, not at the people who translated this because they are doing a great job, but at this mofo right here! GOT MY BLOOD BOILING!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top