I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

I mean like seriously why does the author have to piss me off like this?
Come on just why why why? Man can this manga have just happy times than this stupid drama. The characters are good,story also seems pretty interesting but the execution of the stuff is just totally retarded. Also can some lunatic appear out of nowhere and kill that bastard plz or Sayu just kicks the bastard's balls like a soccer.

Uhhh just kill the bastard please. This degenerate scum dirty sewer shit eating rat needs to be wiped off this manga. Author needs to not add but remove this bastard. Stinky piece of shit. Scum like this should never appear in any manga,it makes my blood boil. Pesky
tenacious roach crawling out of it's natural habitat. Squash this bug out of it's existence please.

Ah, why I still following this, I thought I already unfollow this shit drama.

Dex-chan lover
I want to punch this fucking creep so badly. Multiple times. Until his face looks like a potato.

I don't get why Asami is so protective of her.

She knew Sayu for all of 5 minutes and suddenly decides "I have to protect her from the evil men" and now she's like the big sis guardian.

Wtf?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, well, I suppose if she wasn't open-minded she probably wouldn't be where she is. Here's hoping for happiness and an end to darkness.

@coolxal
Probably because she is a good person and a good friend.

Dex-chan lover
@BP

Actually the girl has a lot more black mail on him than he does her. If he tells the manager and girl about the past she can go to the police and put him in jail. Not only that but those two would be able to testify against him.

I'm really disappointed in the author, author has been using law to restrain MC and now he's using this idiotic threat like it would work lmao.

Actually if the girl wasn't such a loser she could threaten the guy out right. Give me money if you want me to keep quiet about what happened. Lmao.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmeep
The manager and her friend testify? Testify about what? They didn't know her till a few days ago. And why would creepy stalker say anything about the past? "Yeah Manager bro I was banging this underage girl, shit was so cash" all he has to say was "I let this girl crash at my place like MC for a couple days". Again, if she goes to the police, she gets sent back to her family as a runaway and MC gets in a lot of trouble for not reporting a runaway child+being under suspicion for having sexual relations with a high schooler.

@guysaresohot44
Not really, municipalities have additional laws that raise the age of consent to 18.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this can't get anymore unpleasant considering it's quite obvious whats gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
Uuuu couldn't she just go back in and wait in the store maybe (just say she forgot something to back off from this creep), wait until either Asami or Yoshida-san are going home and then go back with one of them (she can text Yoshida to pick her up at the store) ?? This really won't go so well huh

Users who are viewing this thread