I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
And that's how blackmail hentais are born. Don't give a fuck about blackmail, kids.

idk what i was thinking before i started reading this manga, im sort of disappointed.

It would've been less awkward if they didn't have "sex". I mean, I've read countless harem and rom-coms and drama mangas like these, but its hard relating to this girl and looking from her perspective, and I keep having NTR thoughts every now and then. It would have been a different case if he was her ex or something. But she hooked up with him, and its a situation I'm sure a lot of us aren't used to seeing in mangas (other than Domestic na Kanojo, but thats different). I just hope Yoshida does something for her sake. Anything. Even a punch to the face of the ikemen would do the job. Goddamn I hate men who look like shoujo manga protagonist. Grrr.

Heard this was gonna have ani anime im gonna read the last chapter and never watch and avoid any discussion of this shit

I'm really good at fan-fics. If someone wants me to fan-fic him getting choked to death or tortured by Shalltear, and could do some amateur drawing please hit me up. I'll do the whole plot for you :)

Double-page supporter
aa2.jpg

Double-page supporter
Oh OF COURSE the threat that means nothing and would have next to no impact on anyone forces this to work, why can this terrible trope not die

Users who are viewing this thread