I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
This guy’s argument is literally “Why haven’t you raped her yet???” This fucking scumbag

Dex-chan lover
Lol, some of the commenters simping for this trash manga here. "don't criticize my manga boho" 😂

Aggregator gang
Bruh MC's argument is weak af against a no brainer. Like even a better argument would have been to ask what he should've done instead. If he sends her back home, she'll just escape again and social services in Japan usually don't offer any housing, and instead move them back with the original parents in any case. He did the right thing, even if it was against the law.

Dex-chan lover
So basically the rapist is telling him it's better to look after no. 1 before putting someone before yourself.

Sacrificing your time to help someone in need is humane. Otherwise you're just a selfish prick with no real relationship values.

Double-page supporter
Way too much argument/dialogue coming from the creep. That guy is a legit moron, completely unrealistic that he'd have a calm and composed argument. Glad the MC tossed him out and told him off but the creep character is not believable.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe that this scumbag who textually just wants to coerce Sayu into sex is telling Yoshida he's a shittier person for practicing basic altruism, and this is treated as an even slightly impactful argument.

The best I can say is that Yoshida didn't take it lying face down, but BLUGH. Bad taste in my mouth.

Yeah MC is such a simp for taking care of a minor who he knows will let herself be used by men if he lets her go what a simp for stopping statutory rape

Group Leader
How is it rape when it's a give and take deal lol
The MC is stupid for rejecting the offer and just let her stay for free for months just to feel like a morally superior good boi.
She and even brought her "trade partner" from the past into the house and she went surprisedpikachuface.jpg when something that'd obviously happen happened lmao
And the MC still defended her to death.

She got a good simp

Good job MC. You followed your gut and got there in time. If he punched the jerk, deservingly so, he could have gotten in more problems if the police got involved... highly likey since the punk seems like a puss... and would have lost Sayu probably sending her back to her family where she would run again maybe or worse. People on the MC calling him weak lol. Real life... sometimes you do things because it feels right and you take it a moment at a time and not thinking too far ahead. Not saying good or bad... just that it happens. Some of these posters need to come back in 20 years when they've actually lived a little instead of "living" under their mom and dads roof still lol.

Wow. A fuckin' double standard son of a bitch. That kiddo don't stand at same position to talk about that to main protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
At this point i just don't care what happens, everything is already messed up and can't be fixed since the beginning, i just want to see how Sayu will get out of this situation and go back to her family.

Dex-chan lover
@NuMu That's not how law works in Japan. You don't end up with a 99.9% conviction rate when people can aptly defend themselves legally.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20810572

Dude would end up guilty no matter what. ESPECIALLY because a child is involved.

Dex-chan lover
So could anyone spoiler how things go from there? This manga release is so long that im curious.

Dex-chan lover
We're a lot alike, you and I.

Kill me.

Also, MC and Yaguchi are really out of character.

MC probably would NOT take anything Yaguchi said here to heart and Yaguchi was always depicted as more oblivious that what he was doing was wrong, but here, he just goes full evil mode and admits to attempted rape, which I don't think was part of his thought process at the time

A lot of people here criticised the scumbag for his shitty attitude, but such an appearance is only a matter of time as Sayu must face with her past influence one way or another, which will strengthen the relationships between the main duo. I personally find it sad that a question answered in chapter 9 is raised again here. For a lot of people, "unconditional kindness" is some kind of magic, and they apparently have lived such a "logical" life that they reject this "abnormality". Maybe they don't even understand what "logical" actually means.

One more thing, with the way things have turned out, I think the plot from onwards will present more disturbing elements. Not really to my taste but it's still interesting at least.

Wow, I don't get pissed often. But man, did I want to punch the guy in the face. However, doing that mean I'd lose.

Apparently, it's abnormal to be kind just because you want to and gain no benefits. Is this what society has become now huh?

Group Leader
That first group page fucked my dyslexic ass up, because I saw the "need redrawers" and then read "we promise it will be rewarding" as "redrawing" and I just sat there like..... yea? I'd hope so?

Users who are viewing this thread