I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
According to this dipshit, apparently if you steal a piece of gum from a convenience store... you might as well just kill the employees, because you are a "criminal" either way.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, thats it. Im drop this out.
I dont give a shit who the hell Sayu is, somebody that i didnt know is in my house and saw him doing fuck up things, im sure will punch him in the face and kick him out immediately.
Theres no fucking need of a conversation with those kind of people.

Aggregator gang
I actually appreciate the MC for not getting violent and letting that senpai aggravate him but man someone needs to teach that senpai a lesson.

Welp, the ln readers warned us that this arc was crap, but damn they didn't say how big pile of shit it really is.

@J363 Nah while it definitely wouldn't be a common occurrence at the level of generosity shown by the MC...... Scumbag guy is just a Sociopath that doesn't understand normal people's thought processes. May he be taken out back and shot.

Dex-chan lover
i guess this manga hasn't had enough drama lately so they're cranking it up!

hope it was worth it.

@Torgr01 For real, that scumbag really pissed me off. Every word he uttered only led to more BS. Damn...

Double-page supporter
Why are villains in mangas always so daft? I get he's supposed to be unlikeable, but geez....
Practically everything Yamaguchi said was EASILY dissectable, rhetorically speaking.

You don't see the advantage? Dumb fuck, people value different things. My gain can be different from yours.

I'm a criminal for sheltering her? Dumb fuck, that's rich coming from a fuck boy who FUCKED A MINOR AND DUMPED HER ONTO THE STREET.

You think I'm gonna shelter her her entire life? Dumb fuck, she can do what she wants once she is 18, and she already has a job. What makes you think she'll be reliant on me forever?

If she quits her job, you'll laugh? Dumb fuck, who cares about what you think?

Honestly, it's not even the lack of morality that irks me; it's the utter, complete, and persistent malicious stupidity. I can accept a lack of morals, if one is honest about it; I can forgive naivete, if it is well intentioned. But being both stupid and evil is just grossly offensive to me. Having a rational thought IS NOT HARD.

Not quite the same thing but:
When I was 14 my dad divorced my mom and we were living in a small house kinda far from the city we used to live in. Kinda quiet, small town rural feel. Anyway, one day we heard screaming and crying coming from down the alley that runs behind the houses. I went out and saw a girl about my crying and being chased by some scraggly old guy. I yelled at him to stop and my dad came running out and stepped in too. The guy was drunk and angry, kept trying to go around me where the girl was hiding behind my back. He said she was his and she needed to learn to submit.
We chased him off and got the story from her. That is her step dad and her mom is in the hospital recovering from a bad car accident. She said he kept trying to touch her and said that she has to let him as he is paying all the bills. I asked my dad if she could maybe stay with us til her mom gets better and then can figure things out.
He says we could get into trouble for harboring a runaway but says we can try it.
She stayed with us 2 weeks and then when her mother was better we told her what happened and she goes ballistic on the guy and takes her daughter to go live with her sister in another state.
Years later we still keep in touch and I even went to her wedding a few months before the pandemic hit.

Long story but felt it was necessary as to point out that if I had seen that creeper there hassling the girl I am trying to protect I would have come down on him like a landslide.

Ok I admit I have a weird taste in anime guys, but this Yaguchi guy looks cute asf.

Users who are viewing this thread