I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you are already a criminal, might as well bury this piece of shit under some random bridge. Noone would mind, and you would still be a criminal.

why he didnt tell to the police.. whats wrong on japanese girl.. and he said "its alright, fuck me upp..." whyyyyyyyy

Fed-Kun's army
The fucking logic in this chapter just makes me want to punch a wall to dust. Why even try to relate to this asshole. Why even try to have a nonsensical conversation with him.

why do i even read this. honestly the amount of bs this plot is insane, ngl its was good before and now its just falling apart.

While I understand the fact that they couldn't report him to the cops because it would most likely involve Sayu's parents the way this unfolded was way too unsatisfying, wish the guy got beat to death for attempted rape he doesn't deserve to walk away unscathed like that

lol it would have ended with an NTR cliche if he went home late. But that was unsatisfying and his "sense of justice" monologue after the chad left made me cringe a little.

Group Leader
What a pathetic simp the MC is.
The chad was completely right.
He's worse than someone who watches vtubers.

Users who are viewing this thread