I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@student4444 That's what I'm thinking too. Set aside the rape intent, or taking a minor, he's still trespassing MC's property. They should clear it first with some good whack before anything

Dex-chan lover
Asshole be like:

cFKpX8J.png

I don't know why commenters are getting on the MC's case at this point, especially when you have the whole premise in Chapter 1. If you're still following after 22 chapters, then it makes no sense to complain.

Sayu is a runaway who's been sexually abused and taken advantage of, and states this at the beginning of the story. Of course the author was going to bring the source of the trauma full circle and introduce a character that would trigger those experiences.

But then readers are upset when the MC takes the abuser out of the house without either a verbal 'victory' or physical altercation? Why would that have solved anything? Throwing the MC into further legal trouble? The point of the story is to show how two emotionally unstable characters look to each other for some source of comfort/validation. The MC couldn't argue the abuser's arguments because he knows he's also in the wrong for harboring a runaway minor. The abuser, who has far more to answer for, goes out looking smug because he doesn't have any remorse for his actions. Meanwhile the MC, with a conscience, is facing an internal struggle.

Edit: The abuser's actions are obviously not equal to the MC's, but unlike the abuser, the MC cares. That's why the abuser 'wins' the argument, because he doesn't have any qualms about the situation

I think this story is interesting in concept and execution, which is why I'm following it. I'm not looking for role models in any of the main characters, because that's not the story's intent. I have some gripes with it, but this current story thread seems perfectly in line with what has happened in the past 22 chapters.

Aggregator gang
oh god not this "we're not so different you and I" bullshit. "we both let her live with us lmao you're just like a rapist like me, even if you never laid a hand on her" excuse me no? that's not how this works.

I'm guessing this chapter might make a lot more sense if you're also familiar with japan? Because I see no reason why protag should be losing his shit like this after having seperated the two, let alone losing the argument.

Dex-chan lover
The reason for emergency is not a common thing to hear nowadays 😆

It's bullshitty but the fact that he was unable to come up with an answer himself stays true to his character of not being sure of what he's doing. Let's see what else happens.

Double-page supporter
idk if it's different in japan, but did this mf rly just nonchalantly brush off rape?

Double-page supporter
Not sure if the author is trying to justify rape or just trying to write something profound but ultimately fail at it.

@noobtube2 What does "Chad" mean in your case? you see, ive read that NTR readers call the man that does the stealing in an NTR story is called a "Bull" and in some case a "Chad". And when I googled the meaning of the word, it shows "a sexually active male" and i thought Oh, so thats why they call them Bulls/Chad. I only called the guy who was about to rape the girl a Chad because it relates to this.

Aggregator gang
@el_ilm
"Fucking Japan is notorious for this "goody two-shoes" horse shit."
And what he was supposed to do? He can't call cops, he can't beat him or cause any trouble. One wrong move and Sayu goes back to her shithole and his life is ruined beyond repair. You should congratulate MC for his nerves of steel and not ruining everything just because he was provoked by lowlife jerk.
But I admit, I wouldn't mind if the author would abandon logic there for a moment and let MC beat that douche without any consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Love it, comments are so unhinged on this one already, and the US daytime crowd hasn't even showed up yet.

[Mr. Burns] Excellent... [/Mr. Burns]

Dex-chan lover
Seems to be a theme for this manga that people make completely batshit nonsensical arguments about MCs situation and he immediately breaks down rather than taking a second to think about it and realize that every line they just spewed is utter bullshit.

Like, why would you even for one second consider anything the dude said after he was like "man, so weird you haven't raped her yet, you weirdo".

Dex-chan lover
I dont know why MC not sucker punch those asshole?
he's already come into his house without his consent?

moral relativism is wack
(attempted) rape is a serious crime. providing a runaway kid with a place to stay with no strings attached is not even comparable to it.
I don't know what the author's angle is here.

Users who are viewing this thread