I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Alright everybody. For the record, he didnt punch him because sayu would be sent back to her shit hole home and hed get some sort of legal consequences as well. Now the MC seeming to have a bad internal struggle from such a dumb conversation with an obvious sociopath is kinda dumb. But the MC is shown to be not a very confident or emotionally stable person. This chapter makes perfect sense and the actions of the MC fall in line with his character.
P.s. you people calling a rapist a chad are terrible humans most likely and should seek psychological help and put a concious effort into completely changing

Dex-chan lover
@starch12313 I imagine the primary reason for this encounter was because it underlines Sayu's disastrous past. I certainly wouldn't like it if it was meaningul for Yoshida's development in some way (that he took the scumbag's words seriously). It did flesh out Sayu's past, nonetheless, because her backstory doesn't anymore remain as mere words with nothing concrete. Her old decisions are coming back to haunt her, and she must somehow deal with them. I hope it happens with Yoshida's help.

At least we don't seem to be getting any idiotic blackmailing plot. As bad as the fuckboy was, if we are spared from that, then I don't particularly mind this arc.

Double-page supporter
What an idiot plot.

"Yes, we may be the same, but I'll bet I can afford a better lawyer."

Calls the cops and turns himself and the rapist in.
Has numerous character witnesses from his office that can exonerate him.
Has Sayu's coworker that can exonerate him.
Sayu's own testimony.
Sayu can live with one of his female coworkers.
Main character can enter a healthy relationship with his kouhai, even though her boobs are small.

Article 698 of the Japanese civil code, concerning urgent management of business, states "If a Manager engages in the Management of Business in order to allow a principal to escape imminent danger to the principal's person, reputation or property, the Manager shall not be liable to compensate for damages resulting from the same unless he/she has acted in bad faith or with gross negligence."

Article 37 of the penal code, concerning averting present danger, stipulates "An act unavoidably performed to avert a present danger to the life, body, liberty or property of oneself or any other person is not punishable only when the harm produced by such act does not exceed the harm to be averted." Accordingly, resuscitation performed by laypeople is highly likely to be justified on the basis of urgent management business and averting present danger."

Main character has strong argument, can avoid also penalties as he acted to help someone from danger.

Double-page supporter
To be fair both of them are idiots. No sane person would harbor a minor in their place in this day and age. The sane choice in the first place was to ignore or report to social/civil institutions for runaway children because no matter how good your intention might be for harboring runaway children, society will still see it as wrong. It might sounds heartless but you don't want to destroy your own lives over some nobody.

If you still insist on doing it then go to the desert or jungle where there's no society.

Well, sheltering a high schooler is wrong but is raping and sheltering her same? Nah.

Double-page supporter
Sheltering a highschooler can be considered a "good samaritan" act under article 37 of the japanese penal code. He will be fine other than having to sit in a room while his lawyer arranges the paperwork.

And yes, you do want to destroy your life to save someone else if they are vulnerable. It's what drives people to go into law enforcement or law. Just this year a woman judge had her family assassinated at her own home by a hitman pretending to be a ups driver. She was in the basement when it happened. They never caught the guy because he was a professional, but you can speculate it had something to do with the case she was about to oversee which involved a hundred million dollar fine to an investment company involved with Epstein.

@Kaarme

Pure speculation but I think that we're gonna get more of Sayu history because of this event. Sayu is gonna open up to the mc, and the mc is gonna be affected by the discussion with the f boy and contemplate on what hes doing.

Group Leader
Pathetic mc, he lost his reasoning just like that.... this guy has typical bad end route

Fed-Kun's army
wonder whats going to happen next?

apparently in the LN

she ends up going back home

but how do we get to that point

and apparently he ends up getting feelings for her. go figure

the anime is so going to go past the manga at the rate these monthly chs are coming out.

til next month!

Fed-Kun's army
Dumbass slut takes another guy back to someone else’s house knowing what’s going to happen, how the fuck can she be so brain dead thinking that what she was doing was ok? No excuses for it. Pussy fucking mc comes home, sees it doesn’t even hit the guy, screams at him about some fucking dumb shit and cries.. wow, just wow.

People in here throwing around incel-words like "Chad" and "beta"...

Get some help.

Users who are viewing this thread