I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Interesting. This turned out exactly the way I hoped it would.

I personally can't stand people who seem to think that they are obligated to take advantage of another person who is in a precarious situation.

The plot begin to make me more pissed with the scumbag, but right now the most annoying one are the MC.
Why can just the MC admit his own feeling instead keep on running away and making excuse using stupid things like being adult or sense of justice.
If the plot becoming more twisted than this, then Sayu might be gone from the MC and get taken away by that scumbag.

Coercing and threatening a high school aged girl into sleeping with me or letting her stay in my house in exchange for doing some house work. yeah really 2 sides of the same coin, what a joke lmao.

Is the mangaka too scared to make a punching-a-fuckboy-in-the-damn-face scene?

Double-page supporter
I was expecting a cathartic moment about a fuccboi being turned into paste and being legally allowed to do it. One month of expectations just thrown into the trash.

Double-page supporter
The fact that the MC can't back up what he's doing is absolutely pathetic. The senpai and the MC aren't even the same at all, yet the MC lets him talk shit like that. There is just no helping with some characters.

Aggregator gang
Just punch that fuckboy already, i've had enough of seeing his retarded face

"why didnt the mc beat him up?" because it's a waste? You ended up getting more trouble while gaining nothing, the sociopathic dude won't change his mind.
I'm a fing loser aren't i

Most readers failed to understand what author trying to convey, all you want to see is MC beats the shit out of the bad guy. Well, that is satisfying, but not the way it works in real life.
The bad guy is a bag of shit, but he is able shoots straight to the guilt that MC is having, that's why he's shocked and cannot back it up.
MC does not know about the future, what to do with her, 2 of the co-workers of him also confronted him about it. MC is extremely good man, I wish he will have his resolve.

Aggregator gang
Personally I love how he handled the removal.
Walk in.
Access and confirm the situation and facts.
Take out the trash.

Neat, easy, and simple.

this is the one manga comment section that makes me want to bleach my eyes holy sh- it’s like all the 12 year old shounen fanboys banding together jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread