I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

@calsolum95 thank god someone said this. MC is not a bad guy for bring Sayu in but whenever anybody asks him "Are you going to do this forever?" he clamps up. He and Sayu need to have a honest discussion about the future. Weather she wants to move forward with or without facing her past.

Mc need to choose what to do with sayu, he cant keep her in his house forever. Beside mc likes another women and if he got himself a gf, its unfair for his gf if sayu still living in his house.

Some serious questions have been asked! MC is a nice guy no doubt but he needs a way to solve this Sayu problem.

was honestly waiting for the dude to pull the stalker's esophagus out from his ass and hang him off a ledge with it but I guess this infected appendix needs to stick around until it pops up again later in the story for some reason

People criticizing the MC for not hitting him are plain stupid.
Hitting someone while sheltering a runaway girl, good idea comment section, better run the risk to get into more trouble.

Aggregator gang
Although the MC needs to figure out things with Sayu, he is not wrong for wanting to save her. He saw someone in need and helped them. Simple as.

The false equivalence that guy put up as an argument is complete bullshit. He's a fucking statutory rapist. MC is sheltering her in exchange for housework while she figures out what to do. The housework part isn't even an issue, literally at the end of the day he's just trying to help Sayu so she doesn't have to resort to the dangerous activities that she was doing before to survive.

Double-page supporter
I still want that womanizer guy got hit in the face. There are many of love hotels at there. Just do that in that place. Do that in stranger's home is a BIG MISTAKE.

And Sayu too, f*ck off. You have the responsibility for taking care the home, and at first you even want to do that. Bring home an unknown man to someone's home is the same as bad guy's mistake.

I don't want to argue what should Yoshida do. That's his problem. The womanizer just want to save his ass by telling that logic.

How can an adult be that stupid? That was a stupid fucking argument and the MC just ate it up. And the stupid idiot is just crying while letting the fucker talk shit about the guy who wanted to help her.

Dex-chan lover
second rate drama...

the point of this entire chapter is used to make the mc realize something but theres no need to make chapters of hints until the current chapter that accomplish nothing, just dragging useless conflict on and on...

we like manga because it take us to somewhere that we can imagine about, whether taking care of the female lead, or anything else after that. this thing is dragging it too long for character development nonsense that nothing improved for the mc in the first place.

I was hoping for at least a good headbutt and broken nose. Followed by simply kicking him out and closing the door. No need to waste breath arguing with someone like that.

Either properly defend her or kick her out. This level of indecisiveness is just painful to read.

Power Uploader
Only one person in the beginning said "chad", and then a person at the beginning called that one person "people" (to play devil's advocate for a side he knew people would actually agree with).... and then a person right after that only saw the person before them's comment and used "people" too. And then about 10 more people just said "people" to a brick wall......... Jesus.... The propagation of "chad" was done by the wrong side. What a mess. Maybe the hero complex wasn't in the protagonist all along... it was in the friends we made along the way.

Contributor
I blame Yoshida a bit. Not because of what he said, but mostly because it was not needed at all.
Some people are not worth talking to, at all, and it's better if you don't talk to them ever.

He should just have said the last words (don't bother sayu ever again), throw him out and that's it.
Talking to a sociopath and trying to win a argument with him is pointless, it take time to change people like him.

That aside, i really want to see the next chapter now.
Sayu and Yoshida chapters/relationship is why we're reading this manga, so i can't wait to see more of it.

I don't even understand why is he even bothering with what the scum said. Man just throw him out of your house and tell him to never come across Sayu again. I hate senseless drama.

Just throw him out of the house,you don't need to listen to anything he says.What the fuck is with all the pointless bullshit? The author just wants to put in a bit of drama and it fucking sucks ass.The guy tried to rape her,and all you do is that? I would've punched the guy and then tell him to gtfo.

Users who are viewing this thread