I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Lol surprised the rapist didn't say, "derp your no different than me. Your trying to defend someone you consider a friend and I wanna rape. Were totes the same derp." Followed by sayu's friend having an inner monolog of doubt for why she decided to slap a dude WHO TRIED TO RAPE HER FRIEND. Nope, instead she just acted like a normal human. That being said I still think the mc not punching the rapist was a good move. Sayu would be forced back to her crap hole home and he'd go to jail for not being the legal guardian. But when the MC actually considered he was the same as the rapist I cringed with disgust.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god this girl has some sense, MC has no balls to give this degenerate what he deserves. Good on this girl, I like her.

Nice since the MC pretty much got brain twisted by this asshole its good someone have the balls to put this trash in his place.

looks like she knows what she talking about, an experience? looking at this, all that talk that MC said, something like " don't fck with me " make me kinda cringe a little bit, also i feel bad for gotou, the man is not ripe yet

Users who are viewing this thread