I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Glad to see some people with a brain in the comments for once. Faith in humanity restored, even if only a bit.

@w33btr4sh
*actions have consequences* . So when it comes to the rapey guy ''consequences'' don't apply?! and he gets off scot-free like nothing happened.

@Rin2k
I got what you are saying but I don't agree that that guy would double down and go to the police(maybe only try to bluff his way out).

''People are gonna "mark" him (even if this whole ordeal is not his fault) and avoid him like the plague at work (that's if he doesn't end up "quitting"), Sayu would be put under custody and most likely will have to return to the home she ran out from. What about the female colleague on his job? she'll be in a dire spot over her link to the guy. So over all a really terrible situation to be in.''

I agree somewhat and if police is involved Sayu would definitely be taken away(even though I think that the MC woundn't be in trouble legally once his story is collaborated with Sayu, Sayu's friend, mc's boss and coworker). But I don't think that the police will be involved because the rapist would definitely be in more trouble legally.

@Ryrie
''You know they aren't they only ones who can call the police right? If some guy is getting his shit kicked in other people can hear it you know.''
People are really numb to these kind of things in big cities and likely don't want to meddle with other peoples affairs(especially in places like japan), It is also why most domestic violence go unnoticed.

And I don't suggests beating the guy for hours(torturing him), What I am saying is, realistically most people when they come to their home and find someone they cared about is being assaulted, they would physical engage the perpetrator. He could have just punched(or whatever) him a couple times and kick him out of his house.

Overall ''Musume no Tomodachi'' made it much more realistic....

Dex-chan lover
The guy's look at the end is both amusing and sad at the same time. Getting close to thinking he's a lost cause...

if killing trash ppl isn't a crime the ppl like this corpses will be all over the places

Hey at least she didn't hang with some guy in a karaoke, get drugged, then get addicted to the drug, and died pregnant by some trash kids who stole her money.

Users who are viewing this thread