I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Everybody gonna judge the ex but watch her be a totally wholesome, if a bit risque, girl and she has a perfectly fair and reasonable reason for just up and disappearing

....Naaaaah I don't think this author has the balls, safe option for free drama incoming

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Let the impure JK go.
All they bring is misery.
end.png

Dex-chan lover
@Keetonman
let me get in on this action.
My prediction is that, she is married, but she still wants to pursue a relationship with him cause reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh if he fucks the high schooler I’m gonna be kinda mad cos I was enjoying this as a manga about a healthy non-romantic relationship and I should probably know better

Power Uploader
Senpai is going to show up unexpectedly. As a divorcee probably, or something.

Contributor
@Deathcookies21

Can someone tell me the ln ending? Please

It's not over yet, only 5 (or 4?) Ln volumes are released, and we just started the 3rd one with this chapter.
But the ending should be kinda obvious since the beginning, especially after
Yoshida feeling for Sayu growing each day

@zips

Ugh if he fucks the high schooler I’m gonna be kinda mzd

Don't worry, Sayu will not be a Hs anymore at the end of the story, she will probably be over 18 (she was 16 in the beginning, probably 17 now or close to it).

Guys sayu is 17 so i guess we should not mind it, if yoshida end up with sayu. I guess sayu would be 18 and yoshida would be 27 in that time, so i guess it would be fine if he would end up with sayu.

Double-page supporter
@Loldarkking I also don't see a problem if they will be together after she turns 18.

If Yoshida really likes to live with her then that means that they are compatible. There isn't anything better then compatibility. Also Sayu would make a great wife.

Dex-chan lover
ah so instead of making it something unique the author decided to make it generic shounen bullshit

good thing I took the warning signs from chapters 10+ seriously and stopped following this every release

wtf is wrong with these authors

Wait what the heck with this chapter

Nah bro, just take sayu. No others compatible with him. Pass for new girl, she's probably shit

Users who are viewing this thread