I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Yo listen here author mangaka or whatever the fuck you like to call yourself . Either post more frequently or end to story quitly cause these cliffhanger that you are leaving us at aren't cool and you seem like a real dickhead/dickheades when you do it ... You get the point ... Post more or stop it with the cliffhanger . PIKA RAGE CHUUUUUUUUUUU

Aggregator gang
@Siquall

Ah, I had no idea how old he was and only that she was a supposed high school kid. Thank you for clarifying that, I thought he was around 30.

I don't think the age difference is a problem (10 years) for a relationship, I just don't think it would be good for that to develop to quickly for this series. I don't think it would be good for her to get into a relationship relying on him like her previous ones because she is to young mentally for that (currently) and it would be the same as the previous relationships. I think she needs a parent figure as I said last time because she has been doing this for presumably a long time and had parent problems (also presumably).

I think he could show he a stable relationship not based on any sexual attraction completely opposite of her previous relationships which would help her the most. And clarify to her that he just wants her to be happy and not get any repayment.

Although I guess the author could have them date a few years down the road after she gets mentally stable again, because right now she is very unstable.

edit: just noticed his age was in the description when I checked the raw link. lol

This is kinda creepy. The power dynamics between a mentally unstable highschool girl and a salaryman is too dang steep, the girl would eventually have the guy as her source of stability making her have her whole life hinging on that guy who who feeds her, shelters her, gives her mental stability and provides for her effectively having the relationship in the hands of the guy entirely. Although not uncommon in real life, the fall out of these types of relationships tend to destroy the person relying on the other. Also the fact that the girl is not mentally ready and has the wrong experience with relationships to hold a real relationship.

Contributor
@Starshade

(Relationship), I just don't think it would be good for that to develop to quickly for this series

Well, no need to worry about that.
Before they really can be a couple (even if they love each other more with each chapter), they first need to dead with lot of others things.

Yoshida need to forget his G-cup boss he loved for 5 years (and it will take time, she's the final boss of this manga, ahah), deal with Mashima, and announce Sayu live with him "officialy" , which could cause lot of others problems to deal with (like, her parents).
Sayu need to Accept//deal with her past, which will not be easy at all (like you can see in a spoiler here), and learn to love herself a bit more, which would take a lot of time.

@Dete_Pika

You know this is a monthly manga, right ?
It means larger chapter (usually 2 times more pages) compared to weekly manga, but you need to wait.

All I can say is 1room did indeed do this premise of picking up a runaway a lot better than "beta who is actually a stealth chad picks up a girl who's first interaction is offering sex."

Contributor
I like to see how people got fired up from fictional characters
Even MD mods was Facepalm 🤣🤣🤣

Seeing the direction of this manga, I bet all 3 of the girl was sloot in the past. And Sayu was the slootiest.

Aggregator gang
To all girls and women who read this, i just want to say something. Value yourself more, but not to that you looks like a gold digger. Just some random advice from random citizen of internet.

I think this is manga for a reason.. Its because its a "manga". Get Fiction and reality sorted out. And to this guy below me do you really fucking think this shit happens to like everyone? might happen but seriously bro :"Value yourself more?" i think they know how to value their life

Dex-chan lover
fuck, I read chapter 7 as soon as it was released here so I missed out on the resulting incel war and only noticed now rip

giving this manga a 10/10 for the comment section

Dex-chan lover
for real though, why do commentators care so much about purity in a manga?? It's not like you're gonna be able to have a relationship with this girl. Stop self inserting you fucking incels

same idea with the beta vs alpha male nonsense. The double standard isn't even subtle and is probably the most consistent thing across MD's comment sections

iyu

Fiction is indented to provide something you're unlikely the experience in real life, you identifying with the protagonist.
Financially providing for a slut on the other hand is a scenario easily attainable to anyone with a decent income.

Unfortunately, a situation like this is all too common in real life. A situation at home becomes so bad in a teen girl's mind. that the only thing she can do to save herself is to get out. She'll do everything she can to keep from going back, even if that involves survival sex for a place to stay and something to eat. She may say it feels good at the time, but that's part of having to survive, by flattering a guy's ego.

At this point, Sayu is incredibly lucky she hasn't:
been forced into streetwalking prostitution
gotten hooked on serious drugs
gotten pregnant
disappeared because some guy she was staying with, tortured and killed her.

As for the "used goods" theme. She's done what she felt she had to do to survive. All of us do what we have to do to survive. It doesn't define who she is, or determine her future. There's probably still a part of her that's still a girl looking for safety, love and a chance to be happy. It's going to take some time and hard work for her to believe she deserves a chance to be happy and loved. And no matter what she's been through, or what she's had to do to survive, I sincerely hope she finds that chance and runs with it.

These people who don't like manga with "used goods" just feel pity for the girl.

They, those people, hate the manga because of the circumstances it delegated to the girl. They feel anger, pain, sadness, disappointment, and a myriad of other emotions in place of the girl. They just regret not being there for the girl, not being able to do something, this results in them hating the situation.

I understand them, because what I wrote was what I feel. I want to punch, and strangle and maybe even kill the people that hurt this girl, but knowing I won't be able to do so made me more enraged. Even if these characters are just fictional, being able to see what happened to them angers me, us.

These conflicting emotions lead me into dropping the manga. I feel so powerless, I just couldn't bear it. I would gladly accept criticism since it might open my mind, change my views and maybe even change me into a better person overall.

I know it might sound childish (since I am childish), but I'm being honest here and I believe this is also what some others feel. I just wanted to say my part, I hope you understand and sympathize with me.

Edit: I just read chapter 7, during the first part, I felt fire burning in my heart. After reading a little more, the fire went away. I did this to confirm my feelings, I am angry at those who took advantage of the girl's situation. I dislike it. I want to have been there with her to offer my support, but I couldn't have.

However, I do agree that she was lucky. If the author made it more filled with despair, I might have rated it a 7. Acknowledging the girl, and her feelings and the "plot" of the story, I gave it an 8.

Contributor
@Roiisu

These people who don't like manga with "used goods" just feel pity for the girl.

They, those people, hate the manga because of the circumstances it delegated to the girl. They feel anger, pain, sadness, disappointment, and a myriad of other emotions in place of the girl. They just regret not being there for the girl, not being able to do something, this results in them hating the situation.

Not at all. Well, you feel that way, and that's something i can't blame, it's a good thing.

But most people who whine about "used good" girls just whine because the girl is not a virgin anymore, doesn't matter if her relationship before was good or not.
This kind of people want to self-insert into the MC and be the "first guy" for the girl.
This happen way too much with the toxic japanese fanbase, and it's a little sad to see it here too now.

If a girl is not a virgin, she's a slut/used goods. If a guy is not a virgin, he's a ALPHA CHAD.
Talk about double standart.

Well, enough said about this topic, i just want to see this story, because i like both main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread