I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@Siquall

ALPHA CHADs should just all die.

I have a prejudice on them that states to myself that they are the enemy of women. My prejudice-driven self believe that these “ALPHA CHAD”s are playboys and are most likely to discard women after they have served their purpose.

Also, my prejudice is in a semi-eternal loop of becoming graver by each passing day.

Damn this author know's how to get shit going, I can't wait to see what happens next, between not only the two MCs, but also the supporting characters. I also want to know what happens in the upcoming scene. Can't wait.

This is pretty damn good.

Also, i don't really like used good backstories because they're usually badly setup. Like at least in this manga it's not really dwelled on except a short flashback, also the guy in it doesn't look like a piece of shit so you don't feel like she's been abused.

mrf

Dude it's a story so yeah fictional work. But sure her back little story about "touching" ugghhhh... I'm still healthy,,... and straight then.

The backstory sucks. A cute young girl who would do anything to have a place to sleep, beeing neglected and abandoned?

Contributor
Also, i hope no one here hope for a kouhai end, because it will never happen.

Yoshida had a big crush on MEGAMILK-boss for 5 years, and didn't even think about others girls during this time, even now these feelings are still heavy for him, and he probably didn't completely give up (She will 100% be the main obstacle between Sayu/Yoshida relationship later).
And now Kouhai still lost to the boss, but even Sayu is closer to him in a short period of time than Kouhai ever was, and she probably already know it.

Kouhai will be the first girl to raise the white flag after some drama, it's kinda obvious. She's only here for a little drama before the real shit happen (THOT boss/Sayu past/Sayu parents/YoshidaxSayu situation revealed to others/etc).

Coming off of Domestic na Kanojo, so the fact that Sayu is "experienced" doesn't bother me. Helps that this is way better written.

Users who are viewing this thread