I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall o god i hope you aren't hinting that
he has sex or ends up in a relationship with thot boss

fuck thot boss, literally worst character

@Random_Passer-by I don't think it's that people are taking offense to the word 'used' but that those using it are clearly attaching negative connotations to it in an effort to undervalue her. Sure, without a doubt she is 'used goods' but why is that a bad thing given her situation? Why does that make her someone to be disliked or not have worth in the eyes of many of those leaving comments? If a guy slept around with women to stay at their place why is he seen as a chad and not a manipulative or disgusting man whore?

Also, going by your philosophy argument it is important to keep in mind that it wasn't like she willingly went down this route of accepting herself as someone to be used. It was because no one would give her the time of day unless she let them use her. She's a teenager who barely knows herself and a bunch of guys would only help her out because they saw her for her body so of course she'd develop this mentality or 'philosophy' as you call it. She's a victim and yet many here are treating her as a disgusting whore. She's a fictional character so I could care less but the fact that so many people here would toss aside someone because of something they did in their past out of desperation is quite unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate Sayu for what she did, but I still don't want MC to end up with her.
Maybe I'll change my mind when Sayu tells us what was so bad about her parents but I just can't relate to someone who'd sell themselves so cheaply when there are other options.

To be honest Mods should just lock up the comment threads immediately when a new chapter is released and unlock it one or two days later. Should give those complaining some time to cool off or better forget about commenting later.

I mean, why the eff do people complain about this manga in the first place if they don't like it? I don't like Re:Monster but do I go into the comment section complaining? Hell no, I just ignore it. If it is not worth my time reading, it is not worth my time to comment on it.

It's a good manga hope to see more releases I dont get why people would complain about it. It has a good story line and a nice pace to it

As much as I like sayu I really cant see them together. kouhai would be a much better partner for the mc.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is this story is an idiot, hope all their lives crash and burn and no one ends up happy.

keep calm. it is an invented story and I don't think it often happens in Japan. yes Sayu is stupid. I would have preferred to die instead of prostituting

Group Leader
You know at manga is good when a mod have to thread lock on chapters.

Still, the new chapter is fucking amazing.

She better have a good fucking reason, why did she ran away from home, coz if it's something alongside of "My parents neglected me, so i ran away" or "My parents didn't give me enough attention, coz of the work, so i ran away", i'd start to hate her.

P.S. her ass is so fucking weird on page 11.

Fed-Kun's army
im perfectly okay with mc adopting sayuu but i hope she doesn't become romance partner in the future after the events of chapter 9.

Such pointless story. If it isn't about the romantic relationship betwen our MC and Sayu, then no point building around that base.
Why stating Sayu already had sex a bunch of men just to let her stay in their home, but she eventually got kicked out anyways.
It would make sense if MC would be the first men she goes and she casually offer her body as a compensation to the MC and in that point our MC refuse her, but let her stay in his home. That would be a reasonable base to start a romantic or non-romantic story around the MC and Sayu, but as this manga goes and after ch9 I had to say it's just garbage trash.

A girl capable of running away from home for months etc should be a little more unstable than this in my opinion. She is cute, she do chores, she cooks, she hugs? Really??

I don't know if author-kun ever met a person with problems but they are, uh, more problematic than this usually.

Mr. Kindest-man-on-earth is a little off too. Why he doesn't have friends or a girlfriend, isn't he very kind?? Where is his family? Why his neighbors don't notice sayu? And BTW why does he live in 10 square meters if he can afford going out every evening and buying iphones for strangers.
Yea I know this is a salaryman dream story, but sometimes a hug can't solve everything.

I rant because I think we need to go deeper (inceptionmeme.jpg) in this type of stories, I would like to see characters more "real" and believable and I think the author is capable of doing so.
Still nice story, i ship pedoniceguy and impossiblerunawaycutie, still going to follow this manga

Edit. Grammar checks my english is bad and I think I'm drunk

Dex-chan lover
@Forfora

Don't think too much, this story is already fictional even for a romance stuff. Better let the author keep the story more around the girl impurity and individuality.
Also you do know that her senpai is considered as a friend

I think I'm getting old guys.
I...I don't think I want to fuck the big tiddy high school girl anymore...I...I...I just want her to be my daughter so I can protect her and have her love me and help me through hard times.

Users who are viewing this thread