I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Fed-Kun's army
this is fantastic. i hate all of you though. despicable people. especially Agni. fuck you Agni.

I am so fucking confused. What the hell is going on in the comment section?

BP

Fed-Kun's army
How she gonna get a job if she still in high school??

If you like this series, you should try this one out. https://mangadex.org/title/22284/sachiiro-no-one-room
They have a similar concept and in general feel. Just be warned, it has a darker overall tone than this one.

This manga is disgusting... the FMC is a used-good, cum dump, loose pussy! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! The only way for author to save this manga now is to present MC with a pure virgin and hopefully write off FMC at the end.

The only reason this manga is so popular is because a.) people like me got baited into reading it and have to see it through b.) it is supported by white knights who defends whores and gets triggered if FMCs are not virgins or c.) beta cucks who enjoys used-goods a.k.a The Clean Up Crew/Leftover Patrols

Aggregator gang
As far as I'm concerned, the best wholesome stories come from when good stuff happens to people who've had it bad.

I'm very, very pleased with this story.

Dex-chan lover
Another manga I can add to the list of "extremely troubling and deeply disturbing" not because of the manga itself, but because of what it represents.

The manga itself is pretty tame and inoffensive, with a rather cliched romance plot.

It's the implications around it that I find unsettling. My main worry is who is supposed to be the target demographic? Considering the circumstances of the male lead, this reads as a thinly veiled fantasy aimed at middle aged, morose salarymen. The male lead is basically a stand in for the reader to vicariously live their fetishes. The fact that this is a light novel adaptation makes it even worse, since it means that adult men are searching for their escapist fantasies in works with simplistic and trite levels of writing aimed at teenagers.

And then there's the fridge horror (more like fridge outrage), of what sort of person takes in a teenaged runaway girl and doesn't bother to ask her why she ran away, doesn't try to find out if she ran away from an abusive situation, doesn't go to the police or try to help her in any meaningful way. No, he just gives her a place to sleep and slowly lets her grow emotionally attached to him.

And that's creepy as fuck.

Aggregator gang
Since ch 9 comment is locked, I'll post here.

Happy chapter ending, there's definitely a catch.
I predict one of past guys show up, drama ensues. Cliche development.

Cae

chapter 3
"even though he said he liked me"
Yoooooooooooou bitch.

Cae

@JoeKerr
I respect your right to have an opinion, but jesus christ do i think that's one hell of a shit opinion.

first day at
first day working with colleague
colleague wants to go to your house

erm no f-off stranger lol would never have someone over I baarely know

Fed-Kun's army
@JoeKerr yup, this manga is another one of those like with studentXteacher age gap manga.... creepy shit of having literal kids being romanced by adults, and teachers no less -_-

I guess I kinda get the excuse of these being "escapist" stories... or something... but ya, there is still so much wrong/creepy about em like what you bring up for this one. Makes you wonder how there are some people ready to die on a hill with defending these type of manga o.o

Fed-Kun's army
Would be awesome to know more about Sayu's background and stuff instead of just having this development.
The gyaru is right though.

Users who are viewing this thread