I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
@Cae
It's not a good thing to lie. Or at least to lie so blatantly.

@weloveme
But how else is the author supposed to move the plot along? Perhaps you're one of those people who would rather see good writing instead of scenes that shout "forced plot point" and stretch your suspension of disbelief?

Actually that'd be neat.

@voidox
Yes indeed, but I'd like to clarify. There's absolutely nothing wrong with escapist fantasies, it's what we're all here for and it's what's given us the MCU.
It's the quality of some of those escapist fantasies which I question.

There are some ridiculous intepretation about the story here that I just cringe at. Holy crap. The way I see it, the main lead is just some lonely man trying to help out a stranger that's recovering from some traumatic shit. I mean, he wasn't really coming on to her nor does he desire her explicitly.

He probably knows that they can't live like this forever and will have to separate at some point. And the gyaru will probably say something to that effect.
Idk, we'll find out next month.

@JoeKerr It takes some deep reaching to get to that conclusion. Im only 23 and enjoy the story for what it is. Don't understand how you got that strange idea of old middle age men enjoying this for escape fantasies. It could be for some but it sounds like you got the worse possible vision of it you could think of and use that as your grounds for judgement.

@JoeKerr Dont really see it as dirty. Author hasn't portrayed the MC as a pervy old man in any way. If he was leering at her often with little thought into her well being then yeah you would have a point. If it is the way you said then its a small offender compared to some other ones I can think of.

This is so confused. My moral code refuses to read harem. But this seems to be a really good shit. What should I do...

why the hell is the store co-worker who she just met demanding to go to their house? retarded..

Dex-chan lover
There are hints it could be a harem but there are also major hints that it won't be. I'm reading cause I'm hoping it's the latter.

I think the reason she doesn't want him to see her house is cause she might not have one, and doesn't want to be caught in a lie.

I can already see the gyaru actually living in a big ass house with luxury and stuff, and just faking the gyaru act and working part-time just to escape from that fancy style of life

Dex-chan lover
I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.
But for some reason there is police out there demanding the release of a "hostage" or something, weird.

There is a guy whose name is Hiroaki Sakaue got arrested on 27/11 for bringing 2 high school girls home.

Users who are viewing this thread