I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Dex-chan lover
@VICTIMGIRLS17 that's not neccessarily called growing old. That's called being cultured.

1451882173413.jpg

Contributor
@Murder3

Such pointless story. If it isn't about the romantic relationship between MC and Sayu, then no point building around that base.
I'm not following you. This story IS about the relationship between Sayu/Yoshida, and will obviously progress as a romantic one later.
Or what, you expected him to bang her right now while the poor guy is still sad after being rejected by his crush he loved since 5 years ? (and probably still love now ?).

but she eventually get kicked out anyways
You know it will not happen, chill a bit and enjoy the story.

@Forfora

why he doesn't have friend or girlfriend, isn't he very kind ?

Maybe you should reread this story, like murder3.
He has a best friend, he talk about all his secret to him (you know, the guy who work with him ?) and 100% trust him.
And why he doesn't have a girlfriend ? Maybe because he was in love with his crush since 5 years ? (and still has lingering feeling for her even after being rejected ?)
He didn't even looked at another girl during this long time, just watch his Kouhai trying to gain his attention in vain.

Complete and total trash. The guy is a pathetic herbivore with that typical "Can't even look a girl in the eyes" character and the girl is worthless used goods with a pretty face and nothing special about her worth talking about. Somehow this is under the romance tag?

They are both worthless, empty story characters with as much color in their lives as a mute black and white film. Dropped.

Mangadex needs an NTR tag for the cuck lovers.

So...
he has no feelings for her, yet is:
A: extremely aroused by her
B: acknowledges her helpfulness
C: prefers her company at his home
D: enjoys her personality
E: wants to help her & knows she wants to help him too.

... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!
Oh, but you're still moping along from your turn-down... eeuugghhh.
You are a blind man,Yoshida.... but time will heal you of that.

Double-page supporter
Just binged through it.. What a ride, so far. How far the manga is into the WN/LN?

Contributor
@StLL

With this chapter, if i remember right, we finished the story of the 1st LN tome.

3 tomes of the LN are already released, this story is popular, but i don't think it will go for more than 6 LN.

To me the story and the characters are interesting so far. By no means the greatest manga, but brings some fresh air among the ocean of isekai and school life. The only negative aspect are some comments, but it's fine if you don't pay much attention.
My god! The term "used goods" to refer to Sayu is just horrible, no matter what you think about what she did

Dex-chan lover
wtf does she really
have sex with people just to live in their house? or is that just something she wanted to say in desperation
because bruh these dudes calling her used goods, is it really like that in the WN/LN?
edit: never read this once, i just read the comments in order to keep myself from getting disappointed from reading the manga and i am disappointed without even reading the manga yet

This is not cute and innocence, this girl just real whore, normie girl when fight with parent or got home problem and run from home will sleep at her friend or a distant family but alas this girl choose to live with stranger and exchange it with her body. I bet if school know she will become laughing stock in her school or maybe get expelled. And this guy is stupid too to accept the girl like that. What if her family report police and police track her in his apartement/house?i bet he is done for real. Got charge for kidnap and sex assaulted to underage girl.

Contributor
@Agni I mean unless she was faking her name he looked it up in the missing children database. It seems there was a lot going on and if a parent does not even care to report a child missing I doubt they are looking for them. She said 6 months which means it's not like it's been a few days and it seems so far it's been a few weeks that she has been there.

I will go into story time, my mom had(has? Complicated.) a friend who is around her age so late 50's now and they used to work together decades ago. She has a daughter who is about my age and we played some when I was young. Well the mom was a fairly consistent drunk and a lot of relationships, maybe some prostitution? Never got much of the answers of what she was up to when I was young, my mom seems to be a magnet for these kind of people, but that is a whole different story. Anyways, the father didn't want much to do with the mother for good reason but did try to take care of the daughter, the parental rights were split between the grandmother from the mom's side and the father. Because kids often look up to their parents regardless of if they should the daughter ended up with a rather warped sense of self leading to her rebelling against the grandma/father who were trying to be strict so she did not become her mother and a lot of running away and while she did have friends, you can only wear out that welcome so much before you aren't welcome anymore. That was all after I had moved away when I was 10 which lead to the mother moving down where we lived, like 1000 miles away and she started freeloading here which is around the time the daughter started rebelling more. The daughter eventually ended up down here after the mother had moved out from staying with us. The daughter still rebelled and ended up on the streets finally since new area and few friends which lead to her doing stupid shit and in juvie.
At this point you would think this is where the story ends but no she gets out and the mother pretty much was cool with her daughter doing whatever, so the daughter finds a guy, does drugs, gets pregnant, ends up in prison, gets out, gets pregnant again which is the last I have heard of what happened to her. The mother at about the time the daughter got out was doing harder drugs and selling herself not long after which is about the time my mom tries to limit contact(can't figure out why my mom still talks to her, especially after some of the shit she pulled on my mom).

This story has a familiar path that Sayu could have gone compared to the daughter of my mom's "friend". The reasons Sayu is not pregnant is likely because most of the men did not want to have to explain a pregnant high school girl. She could have VERY easily gotten hooked on drugs if she ran into the correct person, she could have been sold to someone or trafficked to another country(runaways are very susceptible to that). Why is Sayu the way she is? Well it's a mentality of scarcity and fear when you become vulnerable and people start taking advantage of you. She did what she thought she had to to not go back and it's why she can't just accept his generosity. Also, I don't think she could give a shit what the people at her school think or if she was expelled.

Please be an innocent story
Please don’t be weird
Please just let the MC get together with I-Cup-Senpai.
Please don’t do the thing I feel like you’re going to do.

Users who are viewing this thread