I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@yuunyuun
but realistic, like really you won't find pure innocent girls sleeping in old man house or even joking about sex
pure innocent girl are often sheltered by their parent have good grade and their social life is surrounded with many other pure girls they probably won't have sex until university kick in because often their father are so protective but most of them end up having sex after marriage because they are innocent
good example of that is the main girl from clannad or every girl on moe anime

Fed-Kun's army
Why are the comment sections for any manga that hints at having multiple sexual partners just fucking awful?

People are so fucking triggered cause the girl has had sex with other guys. I guess you only have sex with virgins girls lol.

Group Leader
And, with all that said, my objection to people who take offense at Sayu being called "used" can be revealed.

I do not think there has been another character, in the entire history of fiction, more deserving of the word "used" than Sayu. Her entire philosophy, revealed in the latest chapter, was that if she can't be useful she can at least let herself be used. She was not feeling comfortable unless she was being used.

Is it a horrible thing to call her? Dunno... but is it really more horrible than all the other things that have happened to her?

Good job MC . It seemed impossible that anyone could endure such trial.
MC level up gained new skill "anti-thot mechanism"

Dex-chan lover
I just finished reading the chapter and was thinking to comment about how cute and wholesome it was

...and then I see there was a shitstorm that ensued in the chapter thread instead that got it locked. I won’t even bother reading through that thread, probably just a bunch of hot garbage and insecure basement dwellers. RIP

@Random_Passer-by
The way people throw around the word "used" here is funny though. It's like they feel betrayed knowing a girl has had sex before
qO2F93d

Oh but I don't take offense to her being called used, I don't really find it a negative word or positive word.

I read every comment and no one pointed out how bad page 11 of chapter 9 is!!

I mean, it's one thing if it was in another manga where you actually thought the girl was a virgin, but did you retards actually think that a 15-16 year old girl who has run away from home, and was jumping between random guys homes for the last while was seriously a virgin? It was plainly obvious from the onset that she let them fuck her and or abuse her in exchange for them letting her stay there for free.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know the spoilers from the novel? I'd like to know where this will actually go.

Oh my god... I just realize that the mod needs to moderate this manga comment section XD

Someone took the comment very serious XD

Contributor
I was enjoying this chapter, nice progress with Sayu and Yoshida...then i read the comment for the chapter.

@Darklight99

I know some spoilers, but you have to be more specific.
If it's a "who he will end with" question, i will just say "look the title of this story" , the novel isn't finished yet actually.

And the manga seems to change a bit some events too.
I actually really, really hope they will change a future event with
H-cup boss
, or else this comment section will be even worse than it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread