I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

FTU

Nothing impressive with the story, it's quite cheesy if I be honest here. The overall romance altogether so far is a bit shoddy imo, however it only been 5 translated chapters currently so I can't judge much.

The characters personalities is not my taste, I don't like them. Plainly put if they die tomorrow I couldn't give a damn about it.

Why I am reading? I got nothing else to do currently and I also want to hear about the back story why she's running away for.

Personal rating: 4.5/10 currently.

This comment section is really something.

Well, I expect a lot of him to be a father figure for the JK girl. That would be something refreshing, but knowing the cliche, I guess they will fall to each other and then the usual happy ending.

This story is quite good imo. Sayu's situation is quite realist. A mix of drama and comedy, with a hint of romance. It seems mostly focused on Sayu's reeducation and the author keep the suspense about her background. I quickly checked the webnovel, it seems a bit different : like how she have other clothes like underwears bought by other people in the webnovel. Maybe they don't want disturb manga readers because unlike novel readers they are often younger.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like mangas were adults have the chance to fuck kids... Oh, japan...

I shaved my balls then I brought a high school girl home.
Now she ran away before I can shove my shaved balls in her face.

Contributor
The kouhai is really only here as a filler character huh. Same for future girls i guess.

The main obstacle for the main ship in this manga is MC who need to forget Giant Tits, and it's hard when he was in "love" with her since a long time (+her chasing him now, like a THOT because he see other girl).

This, and resolving Sayu problems, some of them are...not easy to solve.

Well, it's a great manga adaptation, i hope it will cover the entire story like Spice and Wolf or Mushoku Tensei.

Geez, what a cliffhanger, new chapter please! : O (Thanks for the chapters so far S.T.!!!) The art is really good in this one, at least the character art.

Fed-Kun's army
whats with all the top tier romance manga only like 7 chapters long

Users who are viewing this thread