I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

Contributor
If you want fluffy and happy feelings stay clear of this story

My, thank you for this useless advice, but i still get these "fluffy and happy feelings " everytime we get more Sayu/Yoshida chapters.

Actually, the happy feeling is even stronger in story like these after it follow a sad chapter.

I have bad news for guys below, 85% of girls over 18 are "used goods"
Yea, and ppl whos calling it an NTR clearly has some problems with a brain.
The plot is kinda stupid regardless, there was no reason to add this "sleeping around" thing whatsoever
All that its do, It's just pushing away some people and justifying it with "Oh, MC is not like other guys, he didn't jump on me and start fucking from the start", dafuq is this lame shit, seriously.

v3

Aggregator gang
The comments are full of incels and turbo virgins (same thing I guess), what a surprise...

Fed-Kun's army
Yoshida my son, you are a man now, you must choose a girl to be a wife, will you pick:

Bitch old hag that wants you as a beta orbiter
Used goods JK infested with STDs

Or

Cute and hardworking kouhai who tries her best

From what I've understand up till now, it's more like the manga that I always know in the past
bitter virgin if I am right.
but it might be different from the other person's perspective. Welp you decide.

Aggregator gang
It sucks that we lost the comment section for Ch. 7 and will have to wait a month to get it back.
Anyway...
I didn't expect the Kouhai and JK to meet out of nowhere like that. I wonder if she will either A) get a pep talk from her "rival" or B) get taken to Kouhai home? Now that it has been confirmed she slept with others for housing I wonder just how long she has been moving around and presumably when the men will come after her. Not sure how they want to progress this with an unknown amount of men after her. Also I hope he stays as a father figure, it would be better if she didn't date him with her possessiveness of him, and a large probably large age gap?. I also don't like the Kouhai dating him either as it seemed she was just keeping him as a side piece. Although it might have some half assed excuse revealed later on.

Double-page supporter
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the comment section here reminds me of my past 14 year old self, if only I could burn those memories to the ground

Group Leader
>If you want fluffy and happy feelings stay clear of this story
🤔

Contributor
@Starshade

Large age gap
She is 16 y old, and he's 26 y old.

10 y old difference is not uncommon at all actually, and not really a huge age gap (this would be 20+ years difference).
My parents age gap is 12 or 13 years old, so i really don't have any problem with Sayu and Yoshida romantic developement.

mishima... if you're going to be that aggressive, just tell him you like him already. that being said, i don't dislike that aggressiveness of hers, it's nice to see a girl with a bit more conviction towards her feelings rather than wishy-washy passivity

Neither men nor women evolved to be monogamous, but casual sex (specially in women) affects pair-bonding (the ability to develop empathy and affection towards a partner, it's got to do with oxytocin). For example, studies have shown direct correlation between a woman's sexual partner count and the (increased) probability that she will initiate divorce.

Men aren't as affected, mainly because men's reproductive strategy is having unlimited access to women to spread their seed, whereas women's is hypergamy (or monkey-branching to higher value/status males).

Add other reasons, like women's hidden estrus, and the inability of men to prove paternity, and you get men preferring virgins/low notch (sexual partners) count.

Marriage used to mean something because both parties involved needed to sacrifice their respective reproductive strategies in order to raise a family, with men providing resources (because evolution makes them better at this in all aspects, like being 2/3 times as physically strong as women)) and women giving birth and taking care of babies (obviously because men can't become pregnant and they get a crazy cocktail of hormones that allows them to bond and prioritize their babies).

So no, men preferring women that are virgins/have low N of sexual partners isn't misogynist. It's nature. It's evolution. Calling somebody an incel or a "something-ist" doesn't cut it when men are biologically programmed to be like this, just like women are programmed to use their most important assets (youth, fertility and beauty, as shown by multiple studies) in order to attract better mates.

the studies done with regards to pair-bonding and oxytocin have not been performed on humans, but on other animals, such as prairie voles and also birds with similar neurochemicals/receptors. so claiming some sort of definitive link between the two in humans is extrapolation at best. there is data that show correlation between women's premarital sex partner count and likelihood of divorce, but it's a correlation, not a causation and other factors may be at play. for example, women with zero premarital sex partners have the lowest incidence of divorce but they also have the highest incidence of being religious, and being religious is strongly associated with lower divorce rates

rest of the claims need substantial research backing them up. neuroscience and the study of human evolution isn't that cut-and-dry and aren't already done deals in this day and age, not yet anyway

"Once it taken, she's nothing but trash".. lmao purityfags all the way.. just grow up.

future spoilers :
This is all about our MC and Sayu
- There is no NTR but she will accidentally bump into one of the guy she had slept with.
- The guy get cocky and try to get laid again. What makes it worse.. they're in MC house.
- He groped her. She gets scared and try to run into the hallway.
- MC saw her from the entrace door and shit happens.

Group Leader
I'm kind of disappointed with what happened about her past and the things happening at present. Not because she's not a virgin anymore but because the past is some kind of a trauma for her. I empathize with her since she has trust and abandonment issues to which I also suffered. Reading this manga reminded me of my depressing episodes of my life. Somehow, I don't want Sayu and Yoshida to end up together if it's a relationship based on dependence. It won't work out and will not be healthy in the long run. If any, I would like for Sayu to recover from her past trauma as well as the issues she's facing now before starting a relationship with Yoshida. I don't mind the age gap since there are couples with that gap that are happy but the problem is she is still in high school which makes her a minor and this could present problems.

Sad that the thread for the current chapter (ch 7) was locked. Can't post my comment there.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section was far more entertaining than the actual manga which is trash imo. Isn't this the manga where the main character (female) has a shitty life and prostitutes herself for shelter? Also you guys will end up alone if you expect women to not have sex with others before they fucked you. IF anybody is even willing to do so after you tell them how a fictional character made you ape out by not being pure.

I think this manga is partially inspired by that one 2ch story about sliderman. could just be a coincidence though.

Users who are viewing this thread